Max felt the warmth in Ross' embrace and just felt bad. He carefully pushed Ross away from him, upsetting Ross and he resumed his work. "Max?" Ross asked in a concerned tone. Max saw Tim glaring towards the ginger which wasn't pleasant.

"Just go, Ross," Max responded. He changed his view of Ross to his laptop so Max could resume his work. Ross looks at Max which made him sad inside, but Ross went over to Tim and they got to the counter, getting food for them to eat. 

Tim then got handed the food and they found a spot to settle at. Max felt warm tears starting to brim in his dark brown eyes, making him cover his face with the palms of each hand.

Max wasn't normally this emotional but something about his old buddy made him be in this emotional state. Ross saw Max in his weak like appearance, so he approached the ginger. Tim turned to face Ross but realized he was with Max.

Tim didn't like Max because of Washington and what Max did, so he was angry to put it at Ross. "Y'know! If you're just going to keep on going to Max then we're over," Tim yelled at Ross.

Max looked up in shock as Tim grabbed the food and stormed out. Ross' eyes brimmed with tears and got onto his knees still crying.

The only way to cheer up Ross was to say something caring. Max got onto the floor of the Cafe and hugs Ross in his crying stage. "Hey buddy, I know Tim just did that, and I know that I haven't been the best person, but it's okay you'll find someone who's better than Tim," Max whispered into Ross' ear.

Ross being overwhelmed with emotions just hugged Max back tightly, as he was still crying. "I forgive you, you idiot," Ross cried out as a whisper to Max. Max smiled softly at the response.

"How about we get up? So we dont make a scene," Max tells him. Ross nods and Max stands up then holding out his hand for Ross to take. Ross takes it and gets up off of his feet.

"Can I possibly stay with you? I mean until I find a place," Ross asks. Max was a little hesitant but he agreed nonetheless. It was his friend after all.

Max put his stuff away and walks with Ross 'till they get to Ross' house. "I'm just going in packing some things, get my girl KP and then I'll come back alright," Ross tells Max.

Max gives a thumbs up as he texts his cousin for approval. Ross takes a deep breath and goes inside. The TV volume is up so loud that he couldn't hear KP meowing.

Ross goes into his room and first packs all his equipment for his videos then throwing in all the clothes he could fit and grabs one of Tim's bags to fit the rest in. Then Ross gets his bathroom items and throws them into the suitcase, closing it afterwards.

He puts the bag over his shoulder and grabs the suitcase, then packing the bag for KP and grabbing her carrier. KP heard him and ran into the carrier quickly. "Bye newish home," Ross said then carried everything and got out the door.

"He's fine with it," Max tells Ross as soon as Ross steps outside. Ross rubs his ears as Max takes the bags and KP.

"Was it loud in there?" Max asks as he starts walking with Ross following slowly behind him with the suitcase.

"The TV was blaring really loud, I couldn't hear a thing," Ross answers the taller one.

They make it to where Max was staying with his cousin and go inside. "You're staying in my room," Max says. Ross's cheeks go a bit pink in his nerves.

Once in Max's room they unpack all of Ross' stuff and let KP roam around to get familiar with the area. After they were done it was dark out and Max fell onto his bed. Ross gets on and looks at Max.

"Thanks for today," Ross tells him.

"It's no problem," Max responds.

Ross goes closer to Max and snuggles him. Max is surprised but doesn't move. "Night KP, you'll be in my dreams," Ross says before his eyes close and falls asleep.

Max positions himself to be a little more comfortable and falls asleep holding Ross.