Authors Note!:

Due to the fact that the main characters are in different locations I will say what day it is if it's the next day or flashbacks. And also I will say if it is in Washington or New York. You may now read.

Next Day
New York

Ross woke up sleep deprived from his flight. He got a hotel room for two nights just in case if he couldn't find a home. Ross got up and changed, then giving KP some cat food.

He grabbed his phone, wallet, and the hotel room key. Ross remembered that he forgot his glasses and put them on.

Ross didn't change out of his clothes so he didn't need to put on a new pair of clothes. He left the room, closing the door and walking on the sidewalk heading to an agency for houses.

A woman at a counter smiled at Ross, once he entered. "Hello! How can I help you?" She greeted.

"I'm looking to buy a house," Ross told her.

"I can help! Follow me," she responded. They went into the room and Ross picked out a house. She gives him all the papers and he leaves, going back to the hotel.

Ross gets into his room and puts his stuff in the suitcase. "KP we going to a new home!" Ross said smiling.

Once he packed everything be grabbed his stuff and went to the front desk, returning the key. After he walked to the rental car and got in, driving to the home.

He opened the car door once on the property of the home and went to the front door unlocking it. Ross loved how open it looked and looked around the inside for himself.

Ross went back to the car and brought everything in.

Same Day
Washington

Tim was in his room texting Ross about his move. Ever since he's been gone Max has been changing.

Tim and Max would fight more often, and for some reason the fights were always about Krista.

Tim was just tired of it all and locked himself in his room. He was talking with Ross about going to New York.

Next Day
New York

Ross woke up on the blow up mattress and gave KP her food, then slipping on his glasses. He changes into some clothes and decides he needs furniture.

"Let's do fast delivery..." Ross mutters as he pulls out his laptop and goes onto a website full of furniture. Ross orders a lot of furniture for the house and was glad that he got a two bedroom home.

Tim texted him saying that hes coming to New York in a couple of days. Ross then gets in the car and drives to the rental place, giving the car back and then getting one of his own.

A Week Later
Washington

Tim had all his stuff packed, and even packed some food just in case. He didn't want Max to take his food, like how he was taking Tim's items.

Tim looked at his phone until the time hit midnight, knowing that Max and Krista were asleep. He snuck out of the house and took his car to the airport. Once there Tim told someone to take the car to New York and the person got it set up.

Tim bought a ticket then heard the announcement for departure. He excitedly got to the gate and then was able to get on the plane.

He was worried that Max would realize his 'friends' left but he tried not to worry about it.

After a long flight Tim got off and went to pick up his stuff. Once having his stuff in hand he looked around for Ross. He could tell Ross apart from everyone because of the shirt with his minecraft face on it.

Tim goes over and hugs Ross. "Hey, Tim! I got a car now," Ross told him.

"Well I had my car be brought here so I'll wait until I can get it then meet you," Tim explained with a warm smile.

Soon someone went up to Tim to tell him that his car is there. Tim and Ross, walk to the car.

In the car Ross tells Tim the location and they get to the house. At the house they see some boxes out by the door and Ross smiles, it's the furniture.

A couple hours later

Ross and, Tim had set up their rooms and the living space, while the dining room, kitchen, and spare room remain empty.

Ross sets up his computers for recording then putting up his sound foam. He gets sleepy and goes to his new bed, taking off his glasses then settling in for the night.

"I promise KP no matter what I will love you and search for you in my dreams," Ross said softly then falling asleep.