12

Max was able to get KP checked up and then proceeded back into the main room to see that Adam was no longer there. He wasn't going to lie, seeing Adam being sweet and kind was something Max missed greatly but now he needs to save his best friend. After paying and leaving the clinic Max walked down the sidewalk keeping his head down. Soon he stumbled into somebody.

"Watch it," they said harshly. Max looked up and his breathing stopped. Ross was there with Tim, who was glaring at Max, hand in hand without a care.

"Oh you got KP. Thank you," Ross said in a soft voice. Max didn't want Ross to take KP home at this state so he held onto the handle firmly.

"You move along Tim, I'll deal with this troublemaker," Ross spoke sweetly making Tim agree and move along. Max was panicking inside not knowing what to do.

"Maxy, what's wrong sweetie?" Ross questioned with the same sweet tone but slightly angry. Max was just frozen in place he didn't know what to do in the moment.

"Max!" Ross snapped finally.

"What?"

"Give my little girl, KP to me."

"No, you're acting crazy I can't let you."

"Come on Max, I need my baby with me."

Max pushed Ross slightly which ticked him off.

"Max, don't do that love," Ross said.

Suddenly it clicked in Max's head, Ross was under some kind of love spell Tim put on him. Ross tried pulling KP out of Max's grip but to no success.

"Earth to Ross, are you still there? Are you the Ross I know" Max interrogated.

Ross paused and looked at Max.

"You're an annoying piece of trash," Ross said smiling.

The next thing was that Ross clutched his hands onto his hair starting to cry. Max was super confused.

"Max help me please, I don't know how to stop this weird persona of me," Ross cried.

Max walked over and placed his free hand on Ross' shoulder. He set down the cage KP was in and placed the other hand on the other shoulder.

"Snap out of it Ross," Max simply said.

"What now?" The other persona of Ross asked seductively. Max got startled and saw Adam from around the corner.

"Take the cat Adam," Max yelled to him. Adam ran over and grabbed the carrier stepping away from the situation. Tim from a distance smirked and happy that his plan is working.

"Fuck it," Max mutters to himself. He held his feelings for Ross inside to long ever since the incident with Krista and wanted to get the feeling off of his chest.

Once the persona stopped squirming around in Max's grip, Max placed his lips onto Ross. He didn't want to go too far so he stopped. Ross suddenly felt different, like he was himself again. Ross saw Max walk away with his head down, shameful of what he had done.

Ross ran over and grabbed Max's arm, surprising the ginger and held on tightly. "Can we head home Max? I don't want to go with Tim," Ross asked.

Max was hesitant but with the tiny nod Adam gave him Max agreed and they walked to the apartment. Entering the open area Ryder was surprised to see Ross with Max.

"Do you remember anything?" Max asked the brunette.

"Hm... no my head is super fuzzy," Ross answers.

Max did a sigh of relief knowing that Ross won't remember the kiss Max gave him. "I'm hungry, what do you have?" Ross asked.

"Grilled cheese?" Ryder questioned. Ross smiled his truest smile brightly which made Max melt a little.

"That would be lovely, thanks Ryder," Ross responds in a loving tone.

Ryder grabbed the necessary things to make grilled cheese and got on to making it. Max went over to the TV, turning it on and putting in Titanic. Ross and Ryder heard the opening music, causing Ryder to groan in annoyance, making Ross curious about the issue. "Max you put that in all the time, stop," Ryder told the ginger.

"Shut up it's so good," Max responded with big eyes at the screen. Ross glanced over to Ryder who shook his head and continues to make grilled cheese.

"Is Max always like this?" Ross asked Ryder. Which confused the one with black hair.

"Yeah, I thought you watched Titanic with him before," Ryder responded.

"He doesn't remember much," Max said to add himself into the conversation.

Ryder finished the grilled cheese and handed Ross a plate with the small meal on it. Thanking him, Ross went over to the couch and sat down realizing Max is up close to the television screen.

"Max back up I don't want you causing more damage to your eyes," Ross told him.

Max took a heavy sigh and moved himself to the couch, which he sluggishly plopped down, grabbing the remote. After hitting the play option the movie started and Ryder handed Max a salad.

"Are you calling me fat?" Max asked Ryder, who was headed towards his room.

"No, I just figured you needed to eat more greens lately," Ryder replied rolling his eyes.

Ryder knew that Max worried about his weight along with being insecure but he never wanted to come across as rude. "You're fine just the way you are," Ryder whispered to himself then barricading himself in the bedroom.

"Where's KP?" Ross asked worriedly as he ate the food.

Max had a moment of realization that KP was still with Adam who might be with Tim. The ginger excused himself and went into his room, picking up the phone and calling Adam.

After a couple rings a click was heard. "Yooo man what's up?" Adam questioned.

"Do you have KP with you?" Max replied.

"She's with me in my hotel room. You want me to bring her back?" Adam asked.

"That would be lovely, yes please," Max answered. They talked a little but more and then hung up. Suddenly a knock could be heard at the door of the apartment.