Once Ross fell asleep on the couch Max walked into his room, grabbing the phone and calling someone. A couple rings went through until there was a click.

"Dude it's 7AM right now," The person groaned, wishing to rest their tired eyes.

"Well for me its 10AM," Max responded.

"Whatcha need old pal?" They asked with an exhausted tone, most likely staying up late perfecting the video they made for their viewers.

"When I find a place can you bring Galileo to me?" Max asked.

"Yeah yeah sure, thankfully hes not as bad as my husky," They said plainly.

"Thanks Michael," Max thanked then hung up. He knew that Red couldn't handle two animals in the house and wanted to try and get Galileo out soon since the ginger didn't plan on staying in Washington.

Walking back into the living area that merged with a kitchen, he saw Ross' sleepy state trying to keep the plate stable. Max gently took the glass piece away from the fatigued person and sets it on the island in the kitchen. Moving over to the TV Max smirked in a way that looked evil.

Grabbing the remote that was on the table he went down to the scene selection option, pressing enter on the remote and found the scene he wanted.

10:30 AM

Ryder woke up from his sleep and left his room for a glass of water. He went over and shook Ross gently, which woke up the brunette who looked at him.

"Sorry, it's 10:30 and I figured you might as well be awake," Ryder said. He thought he heard a noise and turned his head to face the TV.

It showed Jack holding Rose at the top of the boat, making Ryder groan.

"You're here, there's NOTHING I fear," Max sang loudly without a care while cooking who knows what.

"Max what the heck dude?" Ryder asked.

"What are you making?" Ross also asked.

"Just some eggs like standard me," Max said with a smile not facing the two.

Ryder blankley looks at Max and then at Ross.

"When do you plan on moving out?" Ryder asked. Ross thought this was the perfect opportunity.

"When do you plan on coming out?" Ross asked.

Max's cheeks flushed by what Ross just said and he forced the pink to not show.  "Uhm... anyways eggs are ready," Max said placing the plates with eggs on them on the island ready to be served.

"Answer my question," Ryder told him.

"I'm not sure, I'm working on it," Max responded.

"You better be."

After Ross and Ryder grabbed a plate Ryder forced Max in his room to eat. "Improper etiquette stupid bitch," Max spoke softly. Ryder and Ross sat on the couch watching the news while eating.

Max sat on his bed, holding the plate not wanting to risk making a mess.

"See no one appreciates you," a voice said in his head.

"No one likes you, even Ryder."

"Man you really get on my nerves."

"You should've died not your dad."

The words flowing out from flashbacks in Max's head made him get annoyed while holding the plate. While this was happening Ryder was talking with Ross about the news.

"Shut up..." Max mutters under his breath. The voice kept on going, getting underneath Max's skin. In anger he threw the plate against the wall, breaking on impact since it was glass.

Ross heard the shatter and grew worried, he went over to Max's door, pressing his ear against it. "Shut up!" Max yelled then breaking down in tears.

"Max open the door please," Ross said. Max remained silent.

"I'm begging you, just open the door."

"I can't."

"Open the goddamn door!" Ross yelled hitting the door multiple times with his hands. Max's crying became harsher and the tears blinded his beautiful brown eyes.

"Ross calm down," Ryder told him. Max's phone rang which he picked up and put on speaker.

"Hey Max," Adam spoke.

Ross' eyes grew wide with anger hearing Adam's voice, making him bang against the door more with extreme anger.

"Please help me Adam, I can hardly breathe," Max told him almost whispering due to the tears choking his voice.

After a couple minutes Ryder opened the door to see Adam there. "Can I help you?" Ryder asked.

"Yes, Max," Adam replied.

Ryder let him in, Adam rushing over and opening the door to Max's room. Ryder and Ross were shocked to see him full on crying on the floor. Adam got to Max's level and held him.

"Shhh it's okay Max, I'm here now," Adam said softly. Max looked up at him as Adam hugged the ginger headed person.

"What happened?" Ross asked. Ryder got down to his level.

"Talk now," Ryder said sternly, making Max cry more.

"Adam, make them leave please," Max said.

"Tell me what's going on," Adam spoke up.

"The voices in my head made me mad and then I broke down," Max explained.

Ryder's eyes grew wide. Max would always ask him for help when it came to this but now some random guy burst in and helped him. "Ross," Max said.

Ross looked at Max. "Yeah?"

"Figure out your question from earlier on your own," Max spoke out.

Ross was confused but then remembered that he asked when Max was coming out. Which hinted to Ross that Max may not be heterosexual but the curly haired man didn't want to jump to conclusions.

"Max let me take you to a doctor to see what's going on," Adam told him. Max simply nodded not wanting to strain his voice too much. Helping him stand up Adam grabbed Max's hand and lead them both outside and on the sidewalk.

"Any ideas on what it could be?" Adam asked when they were at a pedestrian crossing, waiting to cross.

"No, I just want this to end, it torments me," Max responded softly. The light flashed green, them walking to the other side and heading to the doctors.

Max was going to figure out what was wrong with him.