Next Day
Washington

Max woke up in his bed and felt hungry. He went into the kitchen and had an off feeling. Max walked to Ross' and Tim's rooms then his eyes started filling up with tears.

Both rooms sat there with none of their items in them. Tim's equipment for videos and Ross' cats stuff.

What had Max done? He pushed his friends out without even realizing. Max felt a piece of his heart shatter.

Then two shatters. Each shatter representing Ross and Tim. Krista didn't feel the warmth against her body so she sat up, seeing that Max isn't there.

She gets up and sees Max standing in the small hallway. "Maxy? What's wrong?" She asks sweetly.

Hearing her voice, Max tenses up a bit. He had a feeling this was because of what happened with Krista. She has been changing each day becoming more possessive of him.

"I'm fine, Krista really," he responds. Max didn't turn to face her which bugged, Krista a bit.

"I'll make us breakfast," Krista tells him as she leaves.

Max went into Ross' room and stood there. He let out his tears and cried, Max didn't realize how much Ross meant to him.

Week Later
New York

Tim eventually tells Ross that he's a bisexual which shocked Ross. Ross then tells Tim that he's gay, which surprised Tim.

After that they've gone on mini dates to see how it turns out. Tim's feelings for Ross grew and same for Ross.

They then have started dating, and Max wasn't there to stop them. Tim and Ross were walking down the sidewalk with a lot of people around.

"So Ross, where do you want to go?" Tim asks. Ross thinks for a moment.

"Home? I'm getting hungry and I love your cooking," Ross answers.

Tim latched his hand on Ross' as they walked back to their home. Since they started dating, the two sleep in Tim's bedroom.

Ross' room was too cold for him to manage so he ended up being in, Tim's. The two arrive home and go in the kitchen. Tim helped Ross start cooking some food for dinner.

After cooking they both ate dinner.  Ross feed KP a treat and she ate it. Once she was done Ross picked up KP, walking to Tim's room and sat on Tim's bed.

"Ready to go to bed?" Tim asks Ross, rubbing Ross' back. Ross nods as Tim turns off the light on the nightstand.

Tim lays down on the bed, as Ross does the same making KP nuzzle against Ross' chest. Tim puts his arm around Ross and they fall asleep.

Next Day
Washington

Max gets up pushing Krista off the bed. She gets startled, waking up. Krista stands up to see Max left. She walks into the main room to see Max making breakfast.

"Babe, what was that for?" Krista asks.

"Don't call me babe! You made me lose my two best friends!" Max screams.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Krista says calmly.

"Get out!" Max yells.

Krista gets shocked. "B..babe please," she stutters.

"We're over. Get out," Max says rudely.

Krista ran to the room, grabbed her stuff and ran out.

Authors Note

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get this out for you guys. Please vote and comment and also tell your friends if they like Mithross. Bye!