New York

Tim woke up with Ross in his arms. With Ross snoring lightly, Tim messes with his hair then kisses Ross' cheek. Ross then presses himself against Tim, making Tim smile.

Tim kisses Ross' cheek again making, Ross stir in his sleep. "Ross... wake up," Tim says sweetly.

Ross's eyes slowly open to hear Tim. "Mmm no I want to stay with you," Ross responded quietly.

Tim's smile grew gentler. He loved Ross' smooth voice that made him relax.

Ross fully wakes up and kisses Tim. It was a quick kiss so Ross pulled away. He watched KP prance around the room meowing at nothing.

Ross was about to get up but Tim made him stay. Tim pushed Ross onto the bed, getting on top of Ross. "I thought you wanted to stay with me," Tim remarks.

"S..shut up," Ross stutters out. Tim smirks at him then kissing Ross. The two continue to kiss.

After the long passionate kiss they pull apart, standing up and heading to the kitchen. KP walked with them to the kitchen. Ross gave her some cat food, after Tim grabbed Ross' wrist and pulled Ross close to him.

"T..Tim!" Ross yelped out. Tim smiles and makes Ross face him.

"Just know that I love you, Ross," Tim says calmly. Ross stares at Tim's brown eyes that read hope.

"I love you too, Tim," Ross responds. They both stay close together until Tim has to return to cooking breakfast.

Same Day
Washington

Max was moping around the house. Krista finally left which actually made Max, feel better. He realized how much both Tim and Ross, meant to him.

Max tried getting a hold of them but to no success. "They must've changed their numbers," Max mutters.

He felt tears forming in his eyes. Galileo ran to him, which made Max get to his knees and pet the dog. "Where are you Tim, and Ross?" Max asked himself.

Max assumed that Tim and, Ross changed their numbers so that he couldn't get in contact with them. Max packed his stuff to go visit his cousin in New York.

Max and his cousin were planning it for the past couple days. After Max packed everything he drive off to the airport in his car.

Upon his arrival Max gets a ticket then let's someone know to get his car. The announcement let's passengers know that their flight is ready, which is Max's flight. He goes and gets on the plane after the process.

Later on the plane lands and Max gets up, going to the bag area. He quickly picks up his stuff, then going to find his cousin. Soon he found his cousin.

"Ready to go Max?" Ryder, his cousin asked. Max quietly nodded which was odd to Ryder but he brushed it off. The two walk down the sidewalk as they made small talk.

Ross and Tim were commuting to their home after breakfast, Tim noticed some red hair and got worried. Max was here most likely to see them.

"Ross, sweetie can you head home? I'll be there in a minute," Tim tells him. Ross agrees and walks home. Max bumped into someone and stood up.

"I'm sorry-" Max started but got cut off.

"What are you doing here?" Tim asks in a snapped manner.

"He's with me," Ryder spoke up. Tim eyed them down for a minute with anger written all over.

"Whatever, just don't interfere with Ross and I," Tim finally said. Max was curious but at the moment he didn't care. Tim walked away and the two resumed their walking.

Tim got back to the home to find Ross playing with KP. "I'm back," Tim spoke up. Ross looks at him and perks up.

Ross gets up and runs to Tim, giving him a big hug. Tim always loved Ross' hugs and he hugs back.

"Yay! I'm happy that you're back baby," Ross says happily. Tim smiles at the name, making the hug a little tighter.

They stayed in the embraced in the hug for a few minutes then they part.

"Max is here, but I'll protect you," Tim explains. Ross gets upset by the news but brushes it aside. Both of them get onto the couch, then they watch a movie making Ross fall asleep half-way through.

"Thanks Tim," Ross murmurs in his sleep, responding to what he said earlier. Tim smiles and puts his arm around Ross for protection and falls asleep. 

Next Day
New York

Max woke up in the guest bedroom of Ryder's home, getting up and heading to the kitchen. He prepared everything to make a good breakfast for his cousin. Ryder really helped Max in his darker times. Max started making the food just as Ryder woke up.

"Stay put Ryder," Max shouts. Ryder gets startled but stays in his room changing into some clothes. Ryder gets on his phone, messaging his friends and parents while staying in the room. "Ryder, you can come out now," Max says in a relaxed tone.

Ryder goes to the kitchen and sees a breakfast sitting out for someone. "Is this for me?" Ryder asks. Max nods in a shy manner that made Ryder give a small smile. Ryder grabs a plate and eats the food smiling. "It's good, thanks Max," Ryder told him.

Max gives a sheepish smile and goes to his room. He changes into a black sweatshirt, black jeans, and black sneakers. Max fixes his messy ginger hair, stepping out of the room seeing that Ryder left for his job. 

He gets in his car and drives to a small café, settling down in a seat and getting his laptop out. Max finds it easier to work in a place like a café. Soon the bell chimed and Max glanced in the direction. His heart was about to shatter but beats fast. Walking in was Ross and Tim, Tim saw Max and got upset.

Ross noticed him, calming Tim down and went over to Max and sits across from him. "Hey, Max. What are you doing here?" Ross asked.

"I...I'm v...visiting  my cousin," Max responds. He was about to cry because memories of Tim and Ross flooded his memory back when they were in Washington.

"M...Max? What's wrong?" Ross asked in surprise. Max couldn't hold back his tears and let them flow out. Unfortunately led to Ross seeing them, with Tim being very upset. 

"I messed up, I messed up Ross, you don't deserve me," Max cries out. Ross gets up, which worried Max but Ross hugged Max. Being surprised Max didn't fight back and hugged him back.