🍈Seven🍈

Minho wake up around seven, even though he was told to meet Chan at the skate park at that time. He put a longed sleeved knitted sweater that had a turtle hiding in the pocket, and pants with glasses. He walked out the door and to the park. While he was busy walking he was looked down trying not to step on any cracks, and jump even once in a while.

Chan was waiting while skating up and down the ramp. He had been waiting for Minho for about an hour. He was starting to feel like Minho was not even planning to show up. That is when he noticed the boys not far with a backpack on, walking on the sidewalk not paying attention to anything.

Chan stared in amusement, what if he ran into someone. He felt a smile creep onto his face as he watched him. He quickly wiped the smile off his face, and decided to call out to him and get his attention. "Hey Juice Boy, you are going to run into a pole!" Minho looked up and locked eyes with Chan. Minho shook his head at Chan and made his way over to him. "What took you so long?"

"I wanted to take my time." Minho grumbled back at him. Chan let out a snicker and nodded at him. At least he was speaking today, sometimes there would be times were Minho didn't pay any attention to Chan. That always seemed to get on his nerves, not having Minho spare him a single glance. "Why are we here anyway? It's early and I am hungry." Minho spoke to Chan in the usual voice he would use if you were not close to him. Quiet, but loud enough to hear if there was nothing around making sounds.

"Mmh, how about I take you out to lunch later. Right now I want to skate, since there is no people." Minho sighed and nodded. Chan smiled and went on riding his skateboard. Minho found a place to sit close by the area, and pulled out his sketch book to draw.

Minho did not exactly know why he came here. He is not even friends with Chan, and he always says that he is his enemy. Maybe it was because he felt bad leaving Chan all by himself, after all his friends aren't with him. The question popped into his head, 'Why did he invite me, but not his friends?'

"Chan," Minho called out the best he could. He wasn't going to yell out his name, what if there ws still people sleeping. Since it was just them two, it was not hard for Chan to hear Minho voice. Chan stopped moving and turned to Minho. Before Minho went on talking, chan figured it was maybe best to get closer to him, so he could hear him better. He hummed when he was close enough to hear. "Why didn't you invite your friends?"

"Umm...no actual reason really. They just didn't want to wake up so early." Chan rubbed the back of his neck. He did want to tell him that he just wanted to be alone with him, without having Minho's body guard around aka Hyunjin. 'Geez, I'm surprised Hyunjin isn't lurking in the bushes with a stick in his hands ready to attack.' Chan rolled his eyes at the thought of it. Minho noticed his actions and began to worry if his question made Chan annoyed.

"Oh...alright," Minho spoke and motioned for Chan to go back to skating. He did not want to make Chan annoyed, so he will let him be for now. Chan just nodded and went along his way.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Chan," Minho whispered to see if Chan could hear him. He had been sitting drawling for about an over an hour and we was getting bored. "Chan~" he tried again, but this time with enthusiasm. Well to be honest there was no big difference before, but maybe a bit louder. He wasn't planning on yelling out Chan's name, so he just got up and walked to were Chan was trying to do a trick. Minho didn't really know the names of the trick, but he would have call it 'Twirling Chan!'

Chan cursed under his breath as he failed once more and almost slipping with the board. Minho tilted his head and kept watching. The more Minho's eye were on Chan the more Minho began to get worried for him. "Be careful..."