🍇Two🍇

"Hurry up! You're falling behind!" Chan heard the soccer coach yell at a guy who was all the way in the back. Chan was at soccer try outs in the school's field. It was a very warm morning day in September, before classes started. Even though Chan was tired he did not want to give up and not make it in the team. Changbin was not that far behind from him and was keeping a steady pace.

"Minho please help Anne with the water cups, and stop lying on the bleachers." Minho slowly sat up and stared at his uncle, aka the soccer coach. Minho was asked to help around with equipment and water, but all he actually did was take a nap. Anne stared at him crossing her arms and motioning for him to help her. Minho groaned getting up and walking over to the table helping out his cousin. He looked at the decent amount of guys trying out, and noticed some of the transfer students. He didn't know some of their names, but he did recognize one person. Bang Chan. The school's cold boy. Apparently he was rude, sarcastic, and has rejected a good hand full of girls and some guys. He did not hesitate to break their hearts right after they were done confessing, but that was just some things he heard about Chan. Considering that when he first saw him, Chan called him useless. Which hurt a little, but he got over it, at least he thinks he did. If one thing was for sure, Minho did not want to face him again.

"Alright, you're done! Come and get some water to cool down!" Couch Lee announced to the guys running. Chan stopped running with some heavy breathing. Chan held on to his knees trying to ease his breath. Changbin walked up to Chan and patted his back.

"Let's go get some water before you drop dead." Chan nodded agreeing and walked with Changbin to the table were he saw a familiar boy and a red haired girl setting cups down on the table. He noticed that the browned haired boy took out a grape  juice box from his pocket and began to drink it. Not long after he just walked away with the girl and stared to leave the field.

"Hey don't forget we are having dinner together." The coach called out to pair leaving, and only received a wave from the boy with the juice box. "I swear when they are together they give me a headache." Chan heard the couch say even though it was not ment to be loud enough to hear.

Chan grabbed a cup and gulped it down straight away. The guy who threatened Chan with a stick gasped loudly clapping his hands. "I know right. They always flick me in the forehead." The male re-enacted a since of someone flicking his head and him getting shocked. Chan just blinked as he watched one of the popular guy acted like that.

Couch Lee scrunched up his face and shook his head. "Hyunjin, maybe they had a good reason to. I myself am trying not to do the same."

"Wow offended."Hyunjin raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, I would like to say that you all did a great job, but unfortunately some of you will not be making the team." The coach spoke gaining everyone's attention. "I will post the final line up for the team later this day in the bulletin board by the main office. You can check for your name there. For the ones who do not make it, I would like to say that I am sorry." People nodded understanding. "You are all dismissed. Head to the locker rooms to get ready for class. Have a nice day." They all got dismissed, walking off doing their own thing.

"Do you think will make it?" Changbin asked with a worried same. Chan did not speak for a few seconds before shrugging.

"I don't know, but let's hope." Changbin sighed and nodded at Chan.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"I will shove your head in this locker if you do not shut up!" Seungmin raised his voice at Jisung after he had called Seungmin's name for the twelfth time. Minho and his friend group, besides Anne (she was with some other friends,) where getting ready to go home after a long ass day in prison. They were waiting for Minho to get his things packed up to leave together. Hyunjin was leaving against the lockers with his book bag hanging down on shoulder and arms crossed. Some people stopped and stared at him due to his handsomeness, but quickly left when they got weird glancing from Yunmin.

"But it's freaking hot today, and you have a cold water in your hands. So give me some!" Jisung winced as he shook the hell out of Seungmin. Seungmin felt his glasses falling off his face and to stop them from falling, he pinches Jisung's sides with both hands. "Ow fu-" Jisung stopped whining, when he saw something in Minho's hands as he shut his locker, and fixed his baby blue book bag with a sun in the middle of it. "Minho," Jisung sang glancing at the rectangular object in his hands. Minho hummed in response looking at Jisung. "Give me that juice box." Jisung shook out his hands as if Minho would actually do it. 'No.' A very simple reply that would usually work and make them stop, but Jisung wasn't going to give up. Even if it meant bumping into some students in the busy hallway. Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Yunmin stared eyes widened when they saw Jisung pounce on Minho as if he was his prey. Minho shriek as first instinct. This caught some people's attention when they heard Jisung yell out at Minho. "Give me the ducking juice box you cat!"

"I said no you squirrel! Ah my elbow!" Minho's grew louder when there was pain in his elbow. "You bit my elbow, you cannibal." Minho and Jisung fought over the juice. Yunmin felt like it was going to far and tried to brake then up, only getting caught in the middle. Minho had the box in his hands swinging it up in the air to hand, until he felt a pull on his hair.

The Juice Box Flew Across The Hallway.

Minho, Jisung, and Yunmin stopped eyes getting covered up with concern.

"What the Fuck!" They all heard  a shout come from across. "Who's juice box is this!"

Minho froze along with Jisung and Yunmin. They began to panic when loud footsteps approach them. Minho brain commence mood to run away when he saw Chan and his friends behind him. Chan make eye contact with Minho and spoke bitterly "You." Minho's cue to make a run for it.

"Minho!" Hyunjin called after him as he saw him flea away. Minho's mind made it seem as if he was getting away with his 'crime,' but in reality Minho was being chased and only realized well he saw Chan through the side of his eyes.

Minho began to run faster towards the field. He didn't know exactly where he was going, but he didn't care. He almost to the end. He can make it. Yes he—

"Ahhh!"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

T.B.C
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Sorry a second chapter took long. I had one already made, but did not feel satisfied with so I stared over. I think this one if best to be honest.

Also, my best friend just found out I like kpop because she saw my posters and all she said was 'mm cool. I don't know this guy.' She was fine with it, and I'm glad she didn't say something negative.

STRAY KIDS GOT ME SIX FEET UNDER MY GRAVE AND BROKE!!!!