🍑Twelve🍑

It was cold outside, with light wind blowing. It was almost eleven in the night and Minho was about to go out with a Thief. Of course that was not all true, Chan stopped stealing from him a bit ago, and instead started buying him Juices. Minho was waiting for a catch, but it never came. Minho put his coat on, and put his ear muffs on his head. He grabbed his shoes, slipping them on before he sighed, and leaned back on his chair.

How the heck was he supposed to leave the house without getting caught? He picked up his phone as soon as it began to vibrate.

"I'm out...side your winDow!" He heard Chan say in a robotic voice. Minho let out a soft chuckle and went over to the window to open it. He peeked down and saw Chan hiding behind a tree. "Stay on the phone, so you don't have to talk all the way over here."

"Where did you park your car?" Minho asked knowing that if Chan parked in front of his house, it would draw in attention.

"On the side of the rode, like two houses down. I'm smart, Min."

"Alright, come over here. How am I supposed to get out?"

Chan walked over closer to Minho, and when he saw him clearly, he noticed that Minho gave him a big smile. Chan felt his heart skip a beat, along with the feeling of his ears heating up. He cleared his throat and quickly brushed it off. "If you jump I'll catch you."

"Are you crazy?"

"Do you not trust me?"

"I don't trust the ground."

"So, you do trust me?"

"I'll just go through the back door. Seek down the stairs."

"I'll meet you there."

Minho gave him a thumbs up and stopped the call. He closed the window and silently rushed to the door. Chan carefully ran to the back were the door was and waited there.

When Minho opened his door, he was suprised to see his Grandfather infront of his face. "Hmm?"

Minho's head dropped. "Hi..."

"Who are you going with?" The question was not what Minho was expecting.

"...Chan."

"I'll be a distraction." His Grandpa began to walk down the stairs, and when he got to the bottom he went to the livingroom; to be the best actor he could. "What are you still doing awake!" Minho wasted no take to go down and go to the exit. He noticed his aunt's back facing him, and that was a clear sign to make a run for it.

His Grandpa watched him open the door and get out. He walked to the window, slightly opening the curtain to see both Chan and Minho holding hands, while they both ran to the car parked down the street. The street light dimly shine on Chan's face as he looked back at the house with a bright smile. It was almost too clear that Grandfather thought he was going crazy.

"What are you staring at," the women asked watching the other.

"Just two birds."

"At night?"

"Yes."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Chan walked a bit behind Minho, watching him happily eat some food they got at a food truck. They were walking in a park that had decorative lights in the trees. "Why are you walking so slow." Minho stopped, turning back to look at Chan. The other said nothing just grinning, and caught up to Minho. He self-consciously connected his arm with Minho's. Minho gave him a side eye, until they met eyes, yet Chan held onto him. He sighed and kept walking with him wrapped around him. "Aren't your ears cold. There're so red." Chan stared down. Chan thought to himself, it was definitely because of the cold. He was very positive about it. "Put your hood on."