🍏Eight🍏

"Oh my Girlness!" Hyunjin screamed as he won a stuffed animal from the claw machine. Minho just let out a soft chuckle as he heard the excitement coming from his friend. "I success!"

Jisung looked at him in confusion. "....success?"

Hyunjin put his hand into the machine and pulled out a simple bear. "Succeeded! Whatever." He grumbled as he pat the bear. He made sure to show Minho was he got and jumped some more out of happiness.

"Didn't you spend more money trying to get that bear then you would just buying it?" Jisung took the bear from Hyunjin and inspected it with a skeptical look. It was a light shade of blue and it was holding some hunny. Jisung cursed at the bear and made a face at it, because he felt like it was taking all of Hyunjin's attention.

Hyunjin snatched the toy from Jisung and pushed him lightly. "Can't you let me have my freaking moment!"

Today Minho was hanging out with Hyunjin and Jisung, along with Seungmin who would be joining them later. It has been weeks since he able to properly hang out with them. He was busy with his art, Hyunjin with socer, and Seungmin with Student Council, along with Jisung. So they all planned to do something on Friday after school. They were at a pizza restaurant waiting for their food and while they waited, they decided to use the vending machine and games they had. It was pretty full, with most of the place being filled with teens and a few families.

Hyunjin turned to Minho, who was now leaning against the wall. "Can I have some money," Hyunjin asked him sweetly.

"What no. I'm paying for the food." Minho then walked away to their table, so that their would be someone when the food was ready.

Jisung sighed patting Hyunjin's back. "That 10 dollars you spent, could have gotten you three small toys at a store."

Hyunjin pushed Jisung away in annoyance and proceeded to follow Minho. Jisung was about to sit by Minho when Seungmin popped out of nowhere and took the spot. "Ah! What the heck!" Jisung yelled. Seungmin shushed him and motioned with his head, telling him that there were people around. Minho greeted Seungmin and asked him the basic question like 'how are you' and whatnot.

Soon after there food was ready and they could start eating.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Listen, there is someone who I think is really hot." Jisung pointed at the group with a piece of crust. Minho was in the middle of biting his pizza when he stopped hearing Jisung's words. Hyunjin just hummed in response, not really wanting to dive into the topic of guys or girls, who Jisung thought were good looking. Seungmin rolled his eyes while taking a sip of his drink. Minho noticed that Seungmin or Hyunjin were not planning to continue the conversation that their friend was starting, so he decided he would be the one to let Jisung speak further.

"Who do you think is hot?"

Jisung smiled when someone finally asked him the question. "You know that one guy in the soccer team?"

"Oh yeah! Because in the soccer team most of them are girls  right?" Seungmin scoffed.

"Which guy?" Minho ignored Seungmin comment.

"He is friends with that guy, who Minho's been drooling over." Minho gasped in offense and lightly slammed his hands on the table.

The restaurant door opened with a ding coming from the bell above, and four boys walked in. Chan looked around the area for any opened space and noticed Minho and his bodyguards. Changbin also looked around and stopped starting at the group.

"What if we ask to join them?" Chan raised his eyebrows and tilted his head. "I mean Hyunjin is right there. We know him through socer and well fighting each other. Plus of course we know Mr. President is over there." Changbin began to point of how he knew each person. "Jisung is pretty funny in chemistry and Minho is your juice supplier."