🍎Thirteen🍎

*Do you guys remember Anne and Yunmin cause I apparently didn't, since I stopped putting them in the story. Don't worry they will show up once in a while, they are just doing their own thing. Yep*

Not edited sorry

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

A few weeks later

Minho looked back and forth as Jisung nervously walked around holding two different colored shirts. Minho was lying down on his stomach on Jisung's bed with Seungmin and Hyunjin on it too.

"I am so nervous," Jisung mumbled to himself.

"As you should," Seungmin said. We all looked at him with a disapproval look. "What I mean is that it's okay to be nervous."

"What is he so nervous about anyway," Hyunjin asked.

"Are you kidding me! I told you over the phone!" Jisung dropped the shirts and ruffled his own hair. "Why don't you ever listen?"

"Cause sometimes you just speak nonsense," Hyunjin mumbled.

"He's going on a date with Changbin." Seungmin said.

"What!" Hyunjin shouted, "For real! I thought you didn't like him."

"He was playing hard to get," Seungmin explained.

Changbin had already asked Jisung out a few times but was rejected all times. Changbin at some point stopped trying and left Jisung alone, until Han got the courge to ask Changbin out. Since Jisung felt the same way towards Changbin, and seeing him not try anymore made him feel lonely.

"Yeah but now he is just as desperate as Changbin," Minho finally spoke only to poke fun at his friend.

"Come on guys! Stop it and focus!" Jisung raised his voice then sighed, "Black or white."

"White," Hyunjin said.

"Black," Seungmin said.

"Both," Minho said. They turned to him with a look of disbelief. "What? Don't you have a shirt with half and half."

"No! Who does?" Jisung shook his head. Minho looked at him thinking, Jeongin. "I'll go with black. Gotta stick with the emo thing I have going on right now."

"Agreed," said Seungmin.

"Right," Hyunjin said.

Minho just nodded. Jisung began to change in front of all of them, with Hyunjin starting to yell. "Wow dude, you literally have a boyfriend!"

"Yeah isn't this basically cheating," Seungmin covered his eyes.

"Come on guys, they are just about to date. Take in the view while it lasts," minho spoke with a sarcastic tone. They slowly stared at him with suspicion.

"Oh my gosh!" Hyunjin gasped.

For the next hour the three friends help Han get ready; with Minho doing his hair, Seungmin adjusting the outfit, and Hyunjin just taking pictures. There was a honk outside and all three ran over to the window to see Changbin's car. Han yelped beginning to get nervous again. Sure they have been together alone before but that was just as friends. This would be different.

"Make sure to take your coat," Hyunjin reminded Jisung as they started to leave the room. Jisung decided to wait about two minutes before going out so he could calm down. "Make sure to have fun and your nervousness might be from excitement." Hyunjin waved as he left.