🍉Ten🍉

"Yah, Minho doesn't pay me much attention anymore," Hyunjin whined as he watched his friend kick Chan in the butt.

"Well, if Chan didn't hog it up all the time, Minho would be sitting right beside you," Seungmin spoke taking a sip of his bottle soda.

All eight of them went out bowling to spend of quality time. They were separated into two teams. Seungmin was still suprised how all of them managed to get along, after there first encounter was getting into a fight. Well, he wasn't necessarily a part of it, but he did record it. Even went as far to make a CD out of it, just as back up for evidence.

Hyunjin and Seungmin sat together in one of the tables watching their friends. It was Felix's turn, and he yelled out in frustration as he missed a few pins. Earlier Chan was bragging to Minho on how he was good at bowling, and when it actually came to the delivery, it didn't go so well. Minho laughed at Chan, and was bet that he couldn't do better. Minho wasn't the best either, but he managed to get a strike out of pure luck. Minho and Chan began to bicker with Minho kicking Chan in the ass, and walking away.

"Yah! Bang Chan, it's your turn. I swear if you don't-" Changbin nagged as he glared at Chan as he walked ready to grab a ball. Changbin smirked as we walked behind Chan, and put a hand on his shoulder. "If you don't get a strike, I will ask Minho if he wants to go somewhere alone." Chan scoffed and turned around.

"What makes you think he'd agree?" Changbin smiled smugly, shrugging his shoulders, then walked over to sit down.

"Yeah, hurry up!" Jeongin complained. Chan went over to throw the ball, and prayed that he would make it. The ball went into the gutter, making the opponent team laugh. Chan turned around to see Changbin and Minho walking away together. Chan just nodded smilingly at him self. 'You weren't lieing, huh?' He thought to himself.

"What kind of things is Jisung into?" Changbin asked walking beside Minho. Changbin has asked him to go with him to buy snacks across the bowling alley, just so he could get information. "Like does he like flowers."

"Flowers?" Minho repeated questionably.

"I don't know!"

"Well, he likes to do nothing, soo.... just by him a very comfortable pillow, and blanket. Them be like 'go out with me.' Wait don't make it sound like your demanding him though." Minho didn't give it much thought and went with what he would give Jisung as a present.

"A pillow and blanket?" Minho nodded patting Changbin's back. "Really?!"

"Yeah, very simple." Minho shrugged, feeling his phone vibrate. He checked it and saw that he was Felix calling him. Changbin went into the store and began to search for snacks, while Minho answered the call. "What's up?"

"We literally just won," Felix cheered. "Changbin is going to square up, when he sees Chan."

"Oh really, cool. Kinda thought we'd lose," Minho admitted. He was previously going to bet with Jisung on who would win, and he was going to place his money on the opposing, now he was glad they didn't go through with it.

"I am very disappointed in you. Anyway, will you buy me a water. For some reason they are over priced here. Like do they think I'm made out of money?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, thanks. We'll meet you two in the parking lot, and see what we do from there."

Minho nodded, then remembered he was on the phone, and actually needed to confirm it. "Alright." Felix shouted a goodbye in a lovingly way, before hanging up. Minho put his phone away, and started to look for his friend.

Changbin was in deep thought while staring at a dessert. Minho peaked over his should curious, his action causing Changbin to yell out of fear. "My gosh... don't you knock?" Minho scoffed and motioned to the cake, as if asking what he was planning to do with it. Changbin took the hint and answered his unspoken question. "I am planning to give it to Jisung, and make it obvious I got it just for him. That I didn't even think about the others and if they wanted one." Minho gave a small hum, going to get Felix's water.