🫐Eleven🫐

Chan walked side by side with Mikey down the hallways. The dismissal bell had already rang signaling that student may leave. Mikey hummed happily, swinging his arms back and forth. Chan glanced at him and smiled. He was glad that they were starting to get along again as friends. Felix did warn Chan to be careful and not lead Mikey on, and make him feel like Chan returned his feelings. Chan made sure not let the thought of Mikey liking him affect the relationship, and so far it was going well.

"Are you doing anything today," Mikey asked. Chan hummed as in thinking and nodded.

"Ah, I'm going to Hyunjin's house with the others to study, but knowing them it will end up in chaos," Chan answered and stopped him his locker. "Do you want to join?"

Mikey looked down and sighed. If he decided to go, one he would still get time to be with Chan, second he would be in a room of people he barley know, but still got along with. Last is that the person he bitterly envied would be there no doubt. Would it really hurt though?"

"Sure, if the others are okay with it."

Chan scoffed, "If they have a problem with you, then I'll take care of it, alright? And beside they have other friends joining, like two but still." Mikey let out a small laugh.

"Okay fine."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Chan and Mikey walked into Hyunjin's apartment to see the other in their casual clothes, and spread out through the livingroom. Mikey followed behind Chan getting nervous for no actual reason. "Hey, I brought drinks!" Chan announced holding up a bag and the second bag in the other boy's hand.

"Hey Hey."

"Helloo!"

"HI~"

They all greeted them in their own way. Chan motioned for Mikey to place the bag on the table and sit on a bean bag that was open. He looked around and glanced at what they were all doing. Hyunjin and Seungmin sat by each other on the floor leaning against the couch, well Hyunjin was in between Minho's legs. Both Seungmin and Minho wearing glasses, which you rarely saw. Chan passed out the drinks to their rightful owner. They all settled in and continued to study, well some just stared into a void forgetting to actually study.

"No way! Guys I finally passed that one level in Candy Crush," Felix cheered and did a small dancing, pointing out a person to have them dance with them.

"If you're not going to study, why dont you make some food," Seungmin said shaking his head. Felix glared at Seungmin and he quickly apologized. "Please."

"What no! I know I am Gordan Ramsey's grandson, but my thumbs hurt from all the swiping in Candy Crash," Felix hissed and showed his thumbs. "Ouchy."

"Minho, order a pizza and Chan will pay for it," Changbin said.

Chan huffed in offense, "What am I, your walking wallet? Minho put your phone away!" Minho groaned as he put his phone back on the table. He wanted some free food.

"But I'm Hungry," Changbin shouted. "Someone do something!" In less than three seconds everyone began to shout over each other on what they wanted to eat, and who should pay.

"Changbin don't act you have no money," Hyunjin shouted.

"Seungmin!" Changbin pointed at the younger who was fighting Jeongin. "He said he wanted food first!"

"AAHHHH," a dolphin scream spread throughout the livingroom.

"Jeongin stop screaming in my ear!" Seungmin complained.