🍒Three🍒

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes)

Chan was walking side by side with Woong and Jeongin to the front office to see if Chan made it on the team. But he didn't walk far when he saw Changbin swinging his arms while running towards him with a giant smile. Felix waddling behind following him. "CHAANNIEEE! We made it!" He heard Changbin cheer. Chan smiled proud of both of them, putting my hand up to give Bin a high five. Instead of high five, Changbin hugged Chan.

Jeongin clapped smiling at both the males who were hugging. "Hey congratulations!" Chan pushed Changbin away after he felt that the hug was to long. They all talked for a bit, and quietly faded out the conversation when they heard screaming coming from the other side of the hallway.

"Give me the ducking juice box you Cat!"

"I said no you Squirrel!! Ah my Elbow!!"

"Why are people so noisy?" Felix looked around to see where the loud voices came from.

Jeongin shrugged and looked at all of the boys. "Can we go now? Let's grab some snack at the convenience store." They all agree expect for Woong, who said he needed to help out a friend with some homework. He made sure to say good bye before walking off.

Chan clapped his hands and spoke "Great, let's head ou- What the Fuck!" Chan felt a smack on the back of his head. He scanned to see what is was and found a grape juice box. Chan picked it up and began to walk angrily in the direction from where the box came. Students began to move revealing two familiar faces staring back in worry. Chan's friend followed him making the steps sound like stomps. "You!" Chan targeted the first one to move. Which was the taller male with brown hair, that was now running away. Chan ran after him hearing someone shout out a name.

"Minho!"

Chan followed the boy outside into the school's field where there was some sports equipment that was not yet picked up. For some reason the boy running away from Chan just made him more angry. Chan quickly caught up taking the chance to pounce on him. "Aaahh!" A yelled came from the boy as they landed on the equipment that consisted of cones, baskets of jerseys, and a rack (no actual reason why it's there. It just is. Okay?!)

Chan was on top of Minho not moving. "Get offff!" Minho shouted was he felt a small cone poke his thigh hard.

"Is this yours?!" Chan questioned with harshness in his voice.

"Be more specific. I can't see what you are referring to." Minho was struggling now that Chan pushing him down harder.

"The Juice Box."

"I don't recall, sorry."

"DO YOU WANT ME TO ACTUALLY HIT YOU WITH A STICK THIS TIME!! I WILL DO IT!! GET OFF MY BOI!!!" Chan turned his head to see Hyunjin running towards them with a stick, it might as well be considered a twig. Right behind Hyunjin was Chan's friend group and Minho's. Chan wasn't even given the chance to get up and was pushed off by Hyunjin landing on the very warm grass. He then proceeded to lightly throw the twig at Chan. Changbin saw this and tacked Hyunjin, both landing on Minho. "Ow!"

Jisung grabbed Changbin's hair pulling him off Hyunjin only to be hit in the gut by Jeongin's bag. Hyunjin stood up and tried to kick Changbin in the shin, missing miserably and getting Jisung  instead. Out of nowhere Felix came in flying with jump kicked aimed for Hyunjin in the back. Minho finally got the chance to stand up with a bit of pain on his legs. He felt like he was watching everyone fight some one. Then he saw Seungmin who was smiling amused from a safe distance and recording the whole thing on his phone.

Chan sat in the grass using his hands as support watching with a blank face until a small cone made contact with his chin. Cones began to fly through the air as if they were grenade. Felix and Jisung took it to serous actually acting as if they were throwing the grenade. Minho tried his best to dodge them. He failed. Not only was he hit with cones but with Jeongin's elbow. Minho grabbed the closest set of hair and pulled it down. It was Changbin. "OOH MINHO GOT INVOLVED!! DON'T LET HIM GET YOUR HAIR- NEVER MIND HE GOT SOMEONE!" Seungmin laughed watching the disaster. It felt like the screams of pain and anger could be heard from the other side of the school.

Chan grabbed a random bookbag from the ground and swung it around hitting anything that got in his away. Minho being a victim of the action yelled for him to stop. "What is going on here?!" They all stop hearing voices from some teachers. One of the people turned out to be the soccer couch aka Minho's uncle. He pulled Minho out of the bundle of boo and began to scold him. There were to other unknown teachers breaking up the boys apart. "Look what you did?"

Chan smirked. "What a mess right."

Couch Lee looked around at the faces of the guys and recognize almost all of them. Some Minho's friends and two from early in the morning. "Do you now how much trouble you can be in. I won't hesitate to take you off the soccer team."

"No!" Changbin shouted. "I mean....nooo. don't do that please."

The three adults have them all detention for five days. They would be spending it with the couch. Even though it was passed school ours they all agreed, because they didn't want their friends in the soccer team to be taken out. Seungmin on the other hand protested. "Excuse me sir, I didn't do anything, and even if I did I would just end up like them so can I like not....."

A teacher look at Seungmin with disbelief, but yet they still let him off the hook.

They were all sent on their way, with pain all over their bodies. Chan and Minho made eye contact as the walked opposite ways. Chan made sure to glare at him. Minho looked away and sighed, knowing he was actually go home now. Jeongin walked beside Chan and reaching his hand out to him. In his hands was the grape juice. Chan took it and smiled. "I will drink this as revenge."

"I doubt that's going to do anything. He literally has one a life supply of juice boxes." Changbin butted in.

"What do you mean?" Chan questioned.

"One time I was walking down the hall and saw his locker as he was getting something. There where some in his locker."

"Really..." Chan nodded amused. "I will steal them then."

"Yeah sure. Good luck with that."

"Thank you."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

T.B.C
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Hi