🍍Nine🍍

(Time Skip to being of Novmeber)

Minho was peacefully walking down the school hallways for without a reason. He was supposed to be in the library studying English, but he got bored so he left to go to his locker. There wasn't anything special in there, but it was better than cramming things into his brain. When he opened it he saw a pack of six juice boxes in the corner that weren't there before. He noticed a note on top of them and read it.

"I'm sorry I took the last peach juice you had.....well not really, since I'll probably steal one of these ;)"  He sighed and put the note back knowing who it was from. It didn't matter how many times Minho offered to peacefully had over a box of juice to Chani, he still proceeded to sneakily take one away. Minho just ignored the 'gift,' taking out a his water then leaving to go back to the library.

"What do you mean!?" Minho stopped walking as he heard a higher pitched boy scream out. He had to turn the corner exactly where the shout came from. "I thought... I thought you felt the same way! Or at least you made it seem that way, you Ass!" Minho being the curious cat he was peek his head over the corner, and winced when he realized he walked into another rejection from Bang Chan.

"Me being kind to you is basic human decency." Chan responded calmly as he put his hands in his school jacket.

"You? Being nice to other besides your friends is rare!" The smaller male snapped. "Don't act like you don't have favorites!"

"I treat them all equally." Chan backed away a bit.

"What a big fucking lie! Why can't you return my feeling for you. We can be together happily. I truly love you. Why did you make me feel like I was different from everyone, who was just a stranger to you.

"I made an exception for you, but I guess you took it the wrong way. I wanted to become friends," Chan began, "I will take responsibility for making you feel that way." The other seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"That's not the point. I just really like you...more than a friends," For once in the conversation he was soft spoken. Although he was banging his hands against Chan's chest. Minho shook his head and was going to start walking the other way since none of this was his business. Luck, luck was not on his side because, he ended up running into the trash can that seemed to randomly appear. He and the trash can both fell down. "Who's there?" The heartbroken boy called out. Minho cursed under his breath as he got up, and picked up the trashcan along with the things that may have fallen out. He heard footsteps approaching and as he was about to dash out a pull stopped him. Minho looked back to see the Chan was holding onto the back of his jacket.

"What are you doing?" Chan asked with no actual emotion in his voice.

"Are you spying on us!"

"Mikey, will you stop shouting." It sounded more like an order than a question. "Again, what are you doing Minho?"

"Oh it's him~" Mikey chuckled sarcastically. "How is it being one of his friends, huh." Mikey glared at Minho, who was still to nervous to talk. If there was one thing in his life he didn't want to see was an angry Chan. He was heard stories (mostly from Changbin) that Chan could be scary. Of course that was what he was told, and he didn't want to test it out. "I kind of envy you."

Minho finally opened his mouth, but not to answer Chan's question. "You really shouldn't. He steals from me." It was more like a mumble, but it was loud enough.

"Minho." Minho put his head down as he heard Chan's voice.

"Nothing. I was doing nothing." He started off, "I was heading to the library and you happened to be in the path I was supposed to take. So I was going bathroom to wait for you to get done."