ten

tw, assault/harassment.

I have to meet Louis today. I'm not excited in the slightest bit. The morning feels like a drag as I get ready. The anticipation of meeting with Louis is clouding up my mind so I don't talk much to Niall or Calum.

     I almost regret even agreeing to meet up. I'll just try to get it over with as soon as possible.

     First period seemingly flies by. Although, I definitely didn't learn much since my mind was focused in on something else. Once I get to my next class, I text Louis to remind him to meet me. A little into class, I get a pass to go to the restroom. Obviously, I wait for Louis in the spot we agreed on.

     Me: ok, i'm here.

     Louis: on my way :)

     My stomach feels like it's tied up in knots. I hate not being able to predict something. Like with Michael, I could probably predict his next move without any help. But Louis? I barely know him.

     Louis jogs up too me, he's got a big smile on his face. It's a huge contrast to what I've been told is my "resting bitch face."

     "So, wanna explain yourself?" I start up the conversation. Hopefully, he just apologizes and this is over.

     Louis walks closer to me. It doesn't feel right. It's the kind of walk that feels like there's a bad motive behind it. I step back but there's a wall there. I'm practically stuck unless I ran to my side.

tw!!

     "Why don't you explain yourself, love? Asking me to meet you in the abandoned part of the school? If you wanted to make what I told Zayn true then you could've just came over," Louis leans over me and places his hand on the wall by my head.

     "I wanted to meet you so you could tell me why you told him that. Louis, I don't want to do that," My eyes looking right into his.

     "We both know that it'll happen eventually. Might as well and break the news sooner than later," He chuckles.

     Louis' free hand traces up my leg, not stopping at the hemline of my skirt. I slap his hand away, I can feel myself start to slip into a panic.

     "Feisty, are we? Baby, nobody's gonna catch us," Louis smirks.

     For a small guy, Louis is quite strong. He takes my hands and holds them above my head. I squirm around, trying to break free but nothing seems to work.

     He only uses one hand to hold me down while the other goes back to my skirt. Louis' hand travels underneath it to head straight to my ass. I kick my legs around as I feel his hand squeezing me. Tears fall down my cheeks as Louis starts to kiss my neck.

     "Louis, please," I whisper, still trying to break free.

     The rumors were right.

     Zayn warned me about this. His ex wasn't crazy. She was just warning other girls about what they do. Although, Zayn hasn't made me uncomfortable and the rumors were more guided towards Louis. I'm not his first. I probably won't be the last. 

     As I'm desperately trying to escape, footsteps come down the hall. It's definitely two boys. I start to hope that it'll be Calum and Ashton even though they have no reason to be down here.

     "Yo, what the fuck?" I hear a deep voice say.

     My teary eyes look over. Michael and Luke. I've never been happy to see the pair of them but I can't be picky about who helps me right now.