twenty nine

Finally, it's Friday. It's been a few days since the "meeting" at Ashton's house. Everyone is still on board with the plan, including Billie. She texted me last night saying Louis is set to meet us at the location that we planned.

Just as any other morning goes, I talk to Niall before my ride gets here. The only difference is that he's constantly checking his phone, texting someone. I decide it's none of my business. If it was something serious then he would tell me.

Mom had to go back in to work this morning. She had taken these past days off to spend time with Niall and I. Mom promised to try and take a few days off at a time so she can have time with us. I think she means it this time. That it won't be another broken promise.

Michael picks me up for school this morning, not for any particular reason other than he wanted to me ride with him.

As I'm going to the door, Niall stops me. "You know, I'd love to meet this boyfriend of yours one day," He suggests.

"Are you gonna kill him?" I half-joke, I don't want Michael to come over to meet Niall if Niall plans on giving him the death stare all night.

"No but I will threaten to if he hurts you," Niall furrows his brows.

"I'll talk with Michael about it," I say, walking out the door.

Michael's waiting for me in his car, obviously. He's already got the playlist loaded up and playing. I kiss his cheek once I'm in the car. His hand rests on my thigh once he's backed out of the driveway.

Michael's hand gently squeezes my skin, then rubbing the area.

"You okay?" I giggle, looking at him.

Michael glances over at my seat, "I'm alright. Did I forget to tell you how pretty you look in the mornings?"

His comment makes me smile as my cheeks get warm, "Aw, thanks babe."

"No problem, darling," Michael nods.

Michael pulls into the school parking lot. There's still a few minutes before we have to go in. He looks over at me, observing my outfit. Michael licks his lips, making the soft pink of them shiny.

His eyes trail up to mine, his lips parted slightly. "We have a few minutes, you know?" His hand trails up my thigh and closer to the hem of my skirt.

My eyes widen, my heart rate speeds up as I get more nervous. "Michael, I don't know. Is that even enough time?" I look down at his lips.

"Do you just wanna kiss then? Up to you, baby," Michael's words come smoothly.

I nod my head, now feeling the same way as Michael did. Michael lips lean into mine. Kissing softly at first. His hand that wasn't on my thigh reaches over to cup my cheek.

His hand that's resting on my thigh trails up even higher, brushing the fabric of my underwear. I let out a small gasp, breaking the kiss. I feel his warm breath hit mine.

There's a knock on the window, causing both of our heads to turn towards the sound. Luke's standing there with his backpack on, looking like a kid who had to wake up his parents in the middle of the night. Michael gives me one last peck.