thirty three

A few months have passed since the whole clearing things up with Louis issue. Michael and I have been perfect since then. There's been no issue between us both or between us and the outside world. We've even done more of the cute couple things. Michael let me dye his hair, it's red again. I think the color brings out his eyes.

    The only issue that was left was my dad but I think I've solved that. I talk to him occasionally, admittedly after he reached out a few more times. I don't think we'll ever have that close father-daughter relationship but I think we'll be okay. Niall and I are supposed to meet up with him sometime next month. Am I nervous? Of course. But if I can survive the past months of my life, then I can do this.

     The boys' band has been kicking off recently. They haven't released the song they played when they first announced to me that they're in a band but they have put out one called Try Hard, (thanks to Carmen, Calum's girlfriend, and her dad). They've been working with him as they're producer since Carmen and Cal made it official. Everything is looking up for them.

     Mali-Koa and Niall are supposed to go somewhere today, leaving me home alone. I text Michael to come over so I'm not bored to death. There honestly isn't much to do over here but the company will be nice.

     Michael and I go to my room once he gets here. We sit on the bed, me being laid back with my legs resting over his lap. His hand stays on my thigh as we sit there.

     "Hey, have you heard from Harry recently?" Michael starts off the conversation.

     "Eh, on and off. He's probably busy since he's visiting his family," I explain.

     "True. I hope he's having a good time in England at least," Michael nods.

     "You know who I have heard from though?" I chuckle.

     "Who?"

      "Billie," I scoff, "Nothing bad. I just don't really wanna be her friend."

    "Don't be. She's gotten better but don't force yourself to be friendly," Michael rubs my leg.

    "Trust me, I won't," I shake my head.

Michael and I continue our chat. It's quiet peaceful. The candles that I lit up in my room make the place smell like vanilla while also giving a warm feel due to the lighting. Michael sneaks in little soft kisses whenever he can.

"Michael," I say softly, "What are you going to do once you guys get famous?"

The thought has been in my mind since they released their song. Michael will have girls throwing themselves at him while I'm unable to to be there with him. I don't think he'd cheat but it would probably be tempting. Plus, how would we even handle touring? He'd be gone for months while I'm stuck at home. Time zones would make it hard to speak often. While I'm so hopeful for him, it also worries me.

"Bring you with me," He shrugs, "I'm not going to leave you in the dust for that."

I smile, kissing his cheek, "Even if some super hot model comes up to you and wants to date you?" I tease him.

"Well, in that case, maybe," He laughs, "Kidding."

Micheal looks over in my eyes, seeming soft. He cups my cheek, "You don't have to worry about stuff like that. You're my girl. And I don't want anyone else."