thirty two

We have church again today, ew. I've decided that I will talk with Zayn. Zayn has just been trying to be a good friend and he deserves to tell his side. If I can talk to Louis, surely Zayn will be a breeze.

I get dressed, nothing fancy obviously. Jeans and a hoodie will do just fine. I go downstairs where Niall is waiting for me. I make myself some toast while Niall drinks some protein shake.

"Have you guys told Calum yet?" I ask him, referring to Niall and Mali-Koa's thing.

"We're telling him today," Niall nods, "Do you think he'll be okay?"

"It's Calum, I doubt he will care about his sisters dating life. But you might get threatened in case you hurt her," I shrug, taking my toast out of the toaster as it pops out.

"I don't plan on doing that so I think I'll be fine," Niall smiles.

I spread some jelly on the toast before eating it. The one thing I hate about toast is the sticky feeling on your fingers after holding it in your hands. I suck off that feeling before washing my hands to get it completely off.

A knock on the door lets me know Michael is here. We talked about him taking me to the church things from now on, unless something comes up. Niall greets him at the door. They have a little bit of small talk before I finally get to the door to leave. I hug Niall goodbye before walking out.

Michael opens the car door me, I hop inside. We catch up on some small things as he drives to the church building. Michael says that we have to go to his house afterwards. Apparently him and the other boys have some news that they want to share with me that they all want to be there for.

I sit with Michael in the pews, we picked the same one as Zayn. Zayn is on one side and we're on the other. I figure it'd be easier to catch up with him after the sermon if we're right there with him.

The sermon ends after what feels like forever. We get dismissed to talk with the people next to us before church time actually ends. I stand up to go talk to Zayn. Michael stands up as well, I'm assume to come with me. I turn around to look at Michael.

"You sit here," I say, "I need to do this alone."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to have a panic attack or anything and I'm not there," Michael holds onto my hand.

"I'm positive."

Michael sits back in is seat, "Okay. Just remember that I'm right here."

I nod, then shuffling over to where Zayn is still sitting at. I knew he wouldn't be up and wondering around to talk with old people. He probably wouldn't even do so if it were people our age. He's kinda anti-social.

     "Zayn, can we talk?" I walk up to him, fidgeting with my hands. I sit down close to him.

     "Oh course. Everything okay?" He asks. I can see he's concerned from the look in his eyes.

     I take in a deep breath before explaining why I've been so distant. I don't go into as much detail as I maybe should've but I do enough to get the message across. Zayn nods his head as I talk to signal that he's listening.

"So, Louis is the reason we've lost touch?" Zayn clarifies once I finish.

I nod to confirm his thoughts.

"Well, you don't have to worry about him being with me anymore. We got into some argument and I basically told him to get a life and stop making bitchy comments about mine," Zayn chuckles, "He was so concerned with what I was doing while doing all that to you."