I

Y/n gripped her new Imperial Gold Gladius she had stolen from a random monster a few seconds ago. She'd traveled all the way from Arizona to New York in 2 years.

Which for demi-gods of her age, wasn't a very long time. Monsters were constantly attacking her, she ran off of only 3 hours of sleep and of course her father wasn't going to do shit about it.

Even though she was his only demi-god child, Zeus still refused to let the gods hold favoritism among their children.

Which, Naturally kinda pissed her off. She glared at the Cyclops who was right infront of her, he raided her food supply, destroyed her campsite, and almost completely ruined her necklace given to her by mother before she died.

Her death, made Y/n hate the Cyclops even more, after all she was killed by one.

She charged towards the Monster, wrapping the rope around the Cyclops' legs. She pulled on it with as much strength as she could hoping he'd fall to the ground.

Cyclops' weren't the smartest monsters of the bunch, neither were the giants... but we don't talk about them.

She shoved her gladius up his ass just out of spite before removing it and throwing it into another Cyclops' forehead.

A hoard of Manticores sense the commotion and come sprinting over, she swore New York was infested with those things.

She groaned, picking up the Cyclops' fallen spear and jabbing it at the Monster cats.

"Alright, come on uglies! Follow
Y/n! Come on! Come on!" She called, using the feathers at the spear end to lure them to her.

Good thing she set up Beast traps at 2 am yesterday morning.

"Come on Kitty Kitties! Come to Y/n! Let's go! Let's go!" She cooed, swinging the spear end back and forth.

The Manticores followed the feathers and soon found themselves caught in her traps. A spear shot through one, an arrow through another and this continued on until they were all dead meat.

"Damn monsters, I swear those fuckers are so annoying. Can't they just go to hell already?" She groaned, at least her Pegasi egg was safe.

Y/n sighed, cuddling back into her little nest of blankets she stole from a Wal-Mart storage unit. She hugged the egg close to keep it warm.

Little did she know, a particular saytr watched her every move.