XVI

Jason fell unconscious at Poseidon's hand, his subconscious liking with Y/n's.

Jason felt her screams, her tears running down his own face. His hand latched onto the hazy image of the crying girl surrounded by her nightmares.

The images swirled around her as she hit the ground in hysterical fits of sadness, she tugged at her hair and wrapped her arms around her head.

The abyss shattered and Jason came to, but Y/n did not.

"That is their punishment." Zeus swirled away into a gust of wind.

"Mr. Poseidon uh sir, what's going to happen to Y/n?" Jason watched as his some-what friend squirmed on the ground.

"I'm afraid her and her father will be sentenced to 100 years of punishment by Zeus for breaking the law set for God's to not see their Kids and for Deceit." The solemn eyes of the God was enough to break Jason's heart further.

"You care a lot about Y/n... don't you?"

"Of course I do boy, I care about all of my children whether they honor me or not. I care for Grandchildren and my great grandchildren and so on, they are my family and they always will be. They are important to me, they always have been.." Than man ran his fingers through his granddaughter's hair, "I just wish I could always keep them safe from things like this."

Poseidon dropped a small she'll bracelet onto Y/n's wrist before disappearing into the night.

The trance-like state that held the girl captive had been released as if telling Jason this girl had one-day left of freedom.

"I promise," He whispered to no one, the girl's hand in his own, "I'll save you."