XVII

The next day had come quicker than Jason wanted it too, he watched a good, kind, sweet person who could kick ass like no other be dragged to the bottom of the lake along with his fellow campers.

Zeus had woken everyone up at 5 am for his announcement that both Pegasus and his one and only half-human daughter would be punished for their crimes against the gods.

The god had chosen the water as the punishing grounds for both
Y/n and her father, her sentence would to be re-living her nightmares for 100 years underneath the cozy and homey surface of Camp Half-blood.

Her father's punishment would be to watch his daughter suffer for his mistakes everytime he was free from his duties on Olympus, which would be very often.

Jason watched as Y/n's shaking body was thrown into the sea, David stepped forward an angry glare on his face as he looked to the skies.

"Zeus! You fucking coward!" He shouted, the skies grumbled in response.

"Your an Asshole! How the hell did you become King of Olympus?! I'd rather have Hades sitting on the throne, it'd be better than having your stupid ass up there! Punishing an innocent girl for loving her dad more than she loves herself? What the fuck is wrong with you!?" The other campers stared at David, some surprised with his outburst other's cheering him on (others= Aries cabin).

Percy stepped forward, "Yeah! It's not like Y/n killed your kid or something! Its not like she betrayed you, she was just sticking up for her family! There is nothing wrong with that!"

Annabeth groaned but joined in none-the-less, "I have to agree with Percy, so what? She told a lie and helped her dad escape a punishment for falling in love. We literally have a god that is in charge of love! Screw that, we have more than one! Eros and Aphrodite have done worse things like deceiving Apollo and making him fall in love with Daphne and then making him suffer! Not to mention the countless other things they have done just because they were jealous! Look at all the gods, You strung Hera over Tartarus because she felt the need to rebel against you because your a shitty husband! You cheat on her all the damn time but she's loyal and she loves you and you take her for granted! You killed Apollo' s son and then punished him by turning him into a mortal because he didn't see things your way! If anything you are the one at fault more than any mortal or any god! Your judgement is why both worlds are so screwed up and why we have pointless and stupid things like this entire situation!"

"Face it, you tear families apart, destroy things and hurt others because you are a terrible man, a terrible father, a terrible husband, and a shitty god! You wonder why humanity doesn't worship you, well here you go! There's your fucking explanation," Annabeth huffed before she pushed herself through the crowd to get to Percy.

The sky went silent for a while, the winds stopped breaking tree branches, the waters stopped slapping against the sands and Chiron internally cried at the stupidity of his campers.

Dionysus who was watching the entire ordeal, silently cackled under his breath.

Finally! Someone had the balls to tell his father to fuck off! A group of mortal teenagers no less, he wondered what kind of torture his father would come up for them.

"Dad..." Jason turned up to the skies, "Just once do this for me. Let Her go, I promise I'll keep Both of them in line for you. I'll make sure nothing like this happens again, but please.... just let her go. She doesn't deserve it."

"Fine." The god huffed, "You have your way Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase. You're lucky I CARE for MY family."

The kids of Camp Half-blood broke out into cheers of joy, the jumped and screamed as the world cleared of dark clouds and angry thunder.

The waters spat Y/n back up onto the shore, some Aphrodite kids rushing over to her with towels and warm blankets they had in their bags.

Jason walked over to Y/n, but Percy pulled him back by the collar.

"Look here loverboy," He said sternly trying not loose his composure, "Pegasus and I are both sons of Poseidon and that's his daughter so technically Y/n is my niece, which means she's family so if you so dare as break her heart I will fucking skewer you and eat you for dinner after roasting you in the pavilion-"

Jason laughed, "We barely know each other, were hardly even friends we just stole necklaces from each other. I'm not gonna date your Niece."

"Oh good..." Percy feigned relief, "Cause I barely know her and I've already grown attached. But, still you can't hit on her! I'm going to go warn that David kid who started this."

Percy skipped away with a murderous glint in his eye, Jason just chuckled and continued his walk over to Y/n.