24. [Trevor Jackson]

~untitled~

"Ohh shit.."

"How it feel baby?"

"S-so. good" I struggled to talk with the position I was in.

"You want me to slow down baby?"

Trevors' right hand was wrapped around the back of my neck, propping my head up enough for our eyes to meet. The other was holding my right leg up to my chest.

"Mhmm" I managed to hum through his fast and strong strokes he was giving me.

"A little longer for me baby. Keep looking at me."

I kept eye contact and started to squirm as he hit my sweet spot mercilessly. My moans became louder and wild as I felt myself coming closer and closer to my peak. My nails digging into his forearms.

"Good girl. Take this shit. Fuck I'm close." Trevor let out a few raspy moans and grunts along with the sound of how wet I was was sending me over the edge.

"F-fuckkkk daddy"

I came hard and his body bucked and jerked as he came shortly after. He bent down and kissed me passionately and slow as he let my leg go, using both his hands to grab my face.

Our breathing was labored as we both tried our best to cool off.

I closed my eyes until I felt Trevors' face in my neck and his body weighing down on mine.

I giggled as I wrapped my arms and leg around him. "You're heavy"

"I'm comfortable tho." His sleepy voice vibrated against my skin making my stomach flip a little.

He looked up at me after a while, smiling sweetly at me.
"You good?"
.
.
.

"You good?..."

"Yo! Lia!"

I snapped out of my flashback that I was not prepared to have at the moment and gave my full attention to sister, Raya.

We sat in a booth at a diner themed restaurant near her apartment.

"Girl what was that? You feeling ok?" She looked concerned but I felt my face grow hot as I tried to push that night out of my head.

"I'm good sis. I just was zoned out."

Raya looked at me for a while before dropping it.

"It's cool. I know how it is sometimes. You zone out and you know you zoned out but you not ready to zone back in."

I giggled and took a sip of my lemonade.

"How's things with that boo of yours?"

"Good. We had a date the other night. It went well."

Raya scanned my face for what seemed like a second before laughing and shaking her head.

"Mhmmm. Is that what you was tuned into just a minute ago?"

"Maybe.." I tried not to smirk but it was hard not to with my sister reading me so well.

"Mmm it must have went really well then. He got a brother?" She smiled as she sipped her drink.

"You would wanna know." We shared a laugh.

Trevors' POV:

"You look so good babe." Lia said as she lead the way to my couch.

"You look good too...too good actually.."

Lia sat across from me on my couches with her legs crossed.

She wore a nice dress that hugged her in the right places and hung loose in others. Her cinnamon brown skin looked so moisturized and smooth. I could smell her perfume through out my whole living room.

She looks and smells like she tastes amazing and I was ready. I guess she got a hint with how intensely I was staring at her.

"What??" She asked with a playful annoyed tone.

"You smell good."

"Thank you. So do you."

"Thank you. You wanna...get more comfortable?"

"...what you mean by that?" She smirked as she side eyed me.

We both shared a laugh before I scooted next to her, placing my hand on her thigh. I let my hand run down her leg until I got to her ankle, grabbing it.

"What are you doing?"

"Relax." I whispered as I removed her heels from her feet, getting on my knees in front of her. I rubbed her feet a bit, getting a slight moan from her.

I kissed her toes, then her ankle, and then landed kisses up her leg until I got to her thighs, lingering there for a bit.

I looked up at her face, looking for her reaction. She was biting her lip while staring me down.

"Can I taste it?" I asked as I rubbed on her hips under her dress.

"Mhm" she hummed

I scooped her up fast, her legs wrapped around my waist and I made way to my room. We kissed as I walked through the door.

"When it gets too good don't run from me."

"Oh you that good?"

I nodded as I placed her body on the edge of my bed.

.
.
.

"Wassup man? You been staring at the ground for like 30 seconds"

My boy Diggy snapped me out of my thoughts right when I was getting to the good parts.

"You ruined it man. I was having a moment."

"Aye. Have that moment at home my nigga."

I laughed him off and proceeded to enjoy my workout.

"I should call her."

Diggy looked over at me with a smirk on his face.

"She must have put it on you sumn serious."

I waved him off, walking over towards the exit to the parking lot.

I unlocked my phone and called Lia.

"Hello?" I could tell she was occupied by the background noise.

"Hey babe, how are you?"

"Hey baby! I'm fine just on my way home."

"Imma slide through. Call me when you make it in."

"Okayyy. See you in a few."

I hung up making my way back inside the gym.

"Aye I'm out. Gotta handle something."

Diggy flicked me off as I grabbed my gym bag.

"Whipped."

~~~

I know it's been a longggg time since I've updated this book but I'm back. This is a very short imagine but the next ones will be longer I just been real stuck with ideas😭

Trevor Jackson too damn fine. And he underrated asf.

Stay tuned for more imagines coming soon!💗