15.[miguel prt.2]

~vixen prt.2~

"Can I join you?"

Miguels' hand lingered in the water as he awaited her answer.

"There's room us both."

Crystal smirked as she gathered a heap of bubbles above her breasts.

Miguel stood and slowly removed his pants, leaving him in his briefs. He looked down, slowly tugging at the hem of them.

Crystal could see him smirking through the veil of his locs.

She was growing impatient and that's the exact reaction he wanted out of her.

"I shouldn't keep you waiting."

Miguel slowly pulled his breifs down, allowing himself to spring up.

Crystal tried her best not to look too long but it was too late, Miguel had spotted her already.

He got inside the warm water, facing her in the spacious, Jacuzzi style tub.

"Let me see those toes."

Miguel smiled wide as he grabbed ahold of her left foot, placing it onto his chest.

"Oh no, you a foot freak?"

Crystal spoke playfully

"Nothing too wild, trust me. I just enjoy pretty women with pretty feet."

Miguel began caressing her foot, grabbing it to massage it for her.

Crystal slid deeper into the tub, making herself comfortable in the warm embrace.

"I hope you won't get in trouble for not working."

Crystal said as she opened her eyes again, making direct eye contact.

"My co worker seems to manage just fine. I'm sure I won't just this once."

Miguel worked his hands up her ankle and to her thigh, letting his hand rest there as he scooted closer in between her legs.

He could see that Crystal was the reserved type and he had plans to break through that.

He saw in her eyes that she wanted to share a different side of herself that she may not had even shown her own husband, but he was gonna make sure that she got her chance.

He had plans to tease her until she took what she wanted from him.

"Come lay against me."

He helped turn her away from him, pulling back to him. After she rested her head on his chest she felt his hands begin to roam around the water.

Miguel placed his face close to hers, whispering into her ear.

"I know you don't wanna talk about your husband right now, but I just wanted to ask you a few questions first."

Crystal took a deep breath and she felt his fingertips trailing up her sensitive thighs.

"Ok.."

"How long has it been....since he's touched you?"

Crystal couldn't begin to pinpoint a time where she had been intimate with her husband recently.

"I don't know."

"It's been that long huh?"

Crystal nodded her head as she let her eyelids close.

"The times that you remember of sleeping with him...was it good?"