22.[Keith Powers]

[Omg guys I'm bout to bless y'all ears and y'all playlists❗❗❗ The song in the M/M is Giveon- Garden kisses. He's starting to get some notice now thanks to Drake using one of his demo songs in one of his new releases so I'm sure he bout to blow real soon 😭 listen to all his songs tho he doesn't have any songs that I don't like so far! And he fine asf too lol]

~Garden of Eden~

Flashback...

The shutter sounds of Keith's Canon sounded off as he captured shots of an open field he had come across while driving. It was a warm and beautiful day and the sun was shining down on the scenery so nicely.

Keith stopped to readjust his settings on his camera before taking a glance around his surroundings, searching for another magic spot in the spacious land. Settling on a small opening in the tall grass, he zooms in to capture she satisfyingly uniform patch of grass surrounded by an array of flowers.

After capturing some more angles and spots he was becoming more warm than he was anticipating, removing the thin white tee that adorned his body. He slung it over his shoulder before walking through the field, getting deeper inside the tall wefts of flora and fauna.

Keith stopped walking as he spotted a womanly figure a good few feet away from him. She was facing away from him and was a little far for her to possibly notice him.

He took a moment to admire what he could see of her. Her rich brown skin glowed, illuminated by the sun rays and whatever oils were covering her skin. She wore a long white dress that clung to her figure in just the right places and flowed and challenged imagination in the others. She wore long twists, adding to her look.

Keith contemplated with his camera as he wished she would turn around and notice him. He wanted to see her face and possibly get a picture of her. He slowly raised his camera to his face as he took the off guard picture of her from behind as she continued to fiddle with whatever she was doing.

Keith was a quiet and introverted guy but he suddenly got an urge to make himself known to this mystery woman. He walked over to where she was standing, taking his time as he didn't want to rush over to her and startle her.

The closer he got he could see deeper details. She stood barefoot, holding her sandals in her left and and something else in her right. She could hear his footsteps by now, turning to see who was approaching, she slightly smiled as she took in his appearance.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you miss, I was taking pictures until I noticed you over here, would you be willing to pose for a few?" He spoke softly to her.

The mystery woman smiled wider at how polite and sweet he was. "I would love to."

Keith smiled in return before taking some steps back. "I wanna take some off guards and then you can pose for the others."

"Ok." She put her sandals down but remained holding onto what was revealed to Keith as a mason jar full of water.

He got the perfect shots that he wanted after only 20 minutes of angles and coaching. "Perfect. Thank you so much."

"No problem. I'm Eden by the way." She smiled as she reached out for a friendly hug.

Keith smiled back, leaning down for the brief contact. "I'm Keith."

"Nice meeting you Keith, can we exchange info so I can get some copies of those pics you got?"

"Of course." He pulled out his phone, handing it to her for her to put her info in. Once she was done she gave him his phone back.