3.[Quincy Brown ]

~Prison Bae~

Quincy's pov:

There's so many things running through my mind at once. I have no idea what to address first; The fact that I had walked in on my fiancé with another nigga, or the fact that this wasn't the first time I had caught her.

She doesn't know that I caught her because I was quiet enough to be able to see yet not be seen.

I felt the blood rush to my head as I stood in the doorway watching them make love in our bed.

I was going to bust in and interrupt when a idea popped into my head. A cold smirk played on my lips as I stepped away from the bedroom door and made my way into our kitchen.

I stood and waited for a while contemplating on how I was gonna do this.

My thoughts came to a halt when I hear that the house was now quiet. The shower upstairs had cut on.

I crept back upstairs and saw the guy sitting on the bed. Im guessing she's in the shower.

I crept inside the room and grabbed the dude by his mouth so he couldn't yell. We struggled for a while until I had managed to snap his neck. The sound of his neck popping.

He took his last breath and his eyes rolled. Lifeless.

I should feel scared or frantic since I just killed someone for the first time but I felt empty..I wasn't done.

I still felt betrayed and angry. Beyond angry.

I stalked toward the bathroom and slowly opened the door. Steam from the shower was thick, so there was no way she could detect me just yet.

I slowly slid the shower door open and got inside fully clothed. She still hasn't noticed me yet and I was growing impatient so I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her back to me.

"Mmm Justin." she moaned out as I gripped her neck tighter.

"W-wait..." she reached back and touched my face and head before realizing that I wasn't that Justin nigga.

"Quincy!?" I pulled her head back so she could see my face.

She tried to scream but it was no use.

"He's dead." I said before giving her a warm smile.

I snapped her neck and let her body drop in the shower. I stood there letting the water hit me a little longer before getting out and making my way out of the house.

I know I look like a whole lunatic walking down the street, fully soaked from head to toe.

I couldn't get too far ultimately resulting in me being stopped by a cop car before I could even get a few blocks away.

~~~

"That's why Im in here." I leaned forward on the table between me and this detective or whatever she is.

Brenda''s POV:

After listening to his story I wasn't too sure if I wanted to defend him in court. He obviously doesn't feel bad about what he did.

Its understandable but not in this scenario.

"Quincy.. The reason why Im here is to get your story and possibly help you in court. I have to ask you some more questions if that's ok with you?"

He was staring me down this whole time. I didn't let him intimidate me though.

"What kind of questions?" he leaned back in his seat and placed his arms over his chest.