9.[Trevante Rhodes]

Trevante is in the lead for the votes from last update so here is his imagine✨     

                ~Physical Therapy~

°°°
"I think my ankle is healing pretty nicely."

"Oh really? That's fast recovery. Lets get into the stretches." Trevante motioned for Tyra to sit on the bean bag chair in front of him. He sat on the floor before her and rested her ankle ontop of a small cushion over his knee.

Tyra is a dancer and she has to have physical therapy due to a injured ankle and foot. She was in the middle of learning new choreography when she made a bad move and rolled her ankle, resulting in a fractures in 2 places.

"Ok, Tyra try to bend your toes for me. I need to see something real quick."

Trevante gently held Tyras' leg as she did as she was told.

She flexed her toes as far as she could and retracted them back to where they normally rest.

"Good, did you feel any pain or discomfort?"

Tyra tried her hardest not to stare directly at him as he spoke to her. To say the least, Tyra was a little umcomfortable but not because of her injured ankle.

Tyra was too busy in her head going off about the fact that the sports clinic sent her a fine ass physical trainer and expected her to focus on the tasks at hand.

"Um. Just a little in my big toe. Like a sharp pain shoots through it when I bend it."

Tyra explained as Trevante reached for her big toe and tried putting pressure on it. That got a wince out of her which gave him a clue as to how healed her foot and ankle really were.

He displayed a small smirk and squinted his already slanted eyes at her.

"You're not as healed as you said you were Tyra. This seems still very fresh. I don't see this fully healing for a good 4 to 5 weeks even that is a little bit of a rush."

Tyra sunk deeper into the bean bag chair and looked off to the side, trying her hardest not to show that she was nervous.

"If we continue our stretches and excersises, and you follow up and do them at home then I can see this healing by the 5 week mark."

Tyra stayed silent, not moving an inch as he continued to speak.

"Tyra, are you listening to me?" Trevante had reached for her chin, moving her focus to him.

He was smiling his sweet smile with his perfect white teeth and those perfect lips of his and Tyra fought her lingering eyes away from his mouth and to his eyes.

He looked like he knew what she was just looking at but didn't say a word. He gently placed her leg up onto a small cushion block that he had nearby.

"Gotta keep that elevated as well, don't want the swelling to come back." He got up off of the ground and made his way to the other side of the gym where his gym bag laid.

She watched as his shirtless back glistened as his brawny back flexed with every move he made. He searched his bag for some water bottles before making his way back to where she was sitting.

He had caught her staring and cracjed a smile.

Tyra on the other hand was trying to find anything to preoccupy herself with other than looking at him.

"Brought you a water." He cheesed as he sat down handing her the water bottle.

"Thanks." She glanced over at him after hearing him crack the seal of his water. Tyra watched as Trevante chugged his water down, a small drop of water rolling down the side of his mouth and down his chin.