4.[Shameik Moore]

~Cautious~

I gotta be cautious..
Got so many women riding me its making me nauteous..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please play the somg in the MM

"How much longer you gonna study?"

"I don't know.. Why?"

I look up from my textbook to see that his eyes were already on me.

"I was hoping we could do that thing we usually do.."

I rolled my eyes and went back to trying to study.

Shameik and I are...friends?? We have been sleeping together occasionally for a while now as well as just spending time together. I'm starting to catch feelings for him but I know that's not wise being that he is 'not the relationship type' or so he says.

I went a few months without even seeing him up until now since he's in one of my new classes up at the university. He talked me into having a study session with him at his dorm. 'Strictly work and that's it' is what he said but now that narrative is out the window.

"Silent treatment?"

"Shameik. You said this was strictly schoolwork and that's it. I thought you got the clue when I avoided you for 4 months."

I heard him breathe out harshly before feeling the bed dip closer to me.

"We knew what we signed up for when we first started doing this though Mila."

"Exactly. No feelings attached but that's not the case on my end so that means we gotta stop before shit gets too deep. I'm cutting this off now." I said as my eyes never left my book.

I finally looked up at him. He was looking off at the door but brought his gaze back to me.

"I understand." he sounded disappointed but I knew that was only because he just lost a booty call. I'm sure he has a few others so he shouldn't be upset.

"Can you drop me off at my apartment?"

I live off campus in an apartment a good 20 minutes away.

"Yeah."

He went to grab his keys and my jacket. He helped me put it on before opening the door for me.

"Thank you." I adjusted my bookbag on my shoulder as I walked out.

The car ride was silent until he pulled over in front of my apartment.

"Thanks for dropping me off." I said before reaching for the door handle. Shameik grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Come here."

I looked at him like he was crazy but closed the door and waited for him to say what he needed to say.

"Mila..."

"What?"

Shameik sighed before reaching to grab my chin and pull my face toward his. Before I could protest he latched his lips onto mine.