1.[Keith Powers]

[Disclaimer: this imagine features the use of drugs (cocaine). Just something different and shocking. This imagine and all of the others are purely works of fiction.]

       ~Addiction~

What would you do if a disturbingly gorgeous man came into your life and shook everything up?

Introduced you to new things?

~~~

Beverly Hills, California, 1995

A friend of mine knew this guy who knew someone in the entertainment industry, he got us into one of the most exclusive parties of the year.

We never found out who's party it was until later but we didn't care. We were just ready to party and get drunk, hopefully run into some rich directors maybe. We were wild girls.

"Chrissy! Look at this big ass house! How much do you think it cost?"

"I don't know but I have an idea."

"What?" Gina asked as she took her eyes off of the possible million dollar home and put her attention on me.

"A arm and a leg."

Gina threw her head back and let out a loud cackle.

"Probably a kidney and a lung as well!"

We both shared a moment of laughter before making our way up to the gate that we had to get through to get in. Surprisingly the gate was open.

Me and Gina made it to the door just as it opened to reveal a full house of barely-clothed people crammed together.

We maneuvered through the mass of sweaty bodies and thick air and ran into a few people.

"Hey you guys must be friends of Algee's."

At that moment I was stuck. This tall caramel model type man was staring me deep into my eyes.

"Yes we are, I'm Gina and this is my best friend Chrissy. Isn't she gorgeous?"

Gina asked as she caressed my face.

"Yeah, she's breathtaking."

I couldn't hold eye contact with him much longer so I looked down at my toes for a brief moment.

"She says thank you." Gina says as she shakes me.

"You're welcome. Beautiful."

He moves his head lower to try and make eye contact again and I gave it to him.

"I see Algee over there, i'll see you later yn, you take care of her- what was your name?" Gina says as she points at the perfectly sculpted male infront of us.

"Keith. Keith Powers."

"Take care of her keith."

"I won't let her out of my sight." he sends a slight smirk her way before turning his attention right back to me.

~~~

After Gina left me high and dry with this beautiful stranger, I had no choice but to let him drag me around. Not like I didn't enjoy it.

He was wild and spontaneous. Everything I wished to be.

"C'mon I won't let you fall."

We were currently out on one of the balconies in the back of this mansion of a house.

He had persuaded me to come to one of the rooms with him after we had a few drinks.

I wasn't drunk, just tipsy and a little more adventurous than I usually am.