5

Waking up the next morning, wasnt hard at all. What was hard.... was being alive. I groan at my head to stop spinning from the nightmare and stand up. Stumbling to the closet, I change into my gym clothes. I planned to sneak into the gym until I realized no one is up at this hour. Laughing at myself, I make it to the downstairs and glare at the damn stairs. Worst feeling ever is being helpless.

I start right in on the treadmill. Always the same routine. Always has and always will. I spent an hour on the treadmill before lifting weights. Right before I go to start my boxing time until I look at my hands. Normally it doesnt matter what my hands look like... but if imma start inking people again i need to think of my hands. I look over to the wall and see the tape. Groaning again i grab it and wrap my hands almost perfectly. Too many times. I have done this too many times. After an hour of tearing apart the boxing equipment I take my last half hour on the treadmill to cool my body again.

I finally feel better. Cant feel my body as I heave my battered body up the normally painful stairs but all I am is numb. Getting back to my room its 7am and I have to be at work by 9. Tat said that hes there normally by 830,so I take a shower and throw the fuck you shirt and some black leggings on today just for laughs. Grabbing my keys, I limp out to the bike. My leg giving me problems has never stopped me from riding. I wont let them be the reason I cant do the freeing thing they told me no to.

Pulling up to the parlor, I see its pitch black. Grabbing my gun and putting it in the back of my jeans. I make a mental note to stop leaving it in the bikes side bag. Walking up to the door, I laugh just now noticing the lock on the door is where the painted ladys boob is. I turn on the lights and relax a little. Never being a fan of the dark for personal reasons. Your horrors hide in shadows.

Turning on the computer, watching it only take moments as I look around the clutter. Laughing about Tats systems, I start taking folder after folder off the floor making each their own spread sheet. I'm knee deep in spreadsheets and papers when tat walks in confused. His eyes find me.

"You know it's only 815?" Tat
"Ik. I'm an early riser."
"Okay I wont pry for now." Tat
"I've started to work on files.... do you have a filing cabinet?"
"For up here no. We have a cabinet upstairs though." Tat
"Do you have a spare drawer up there?"
"Your gonna go up and down for every customer?" Tat.
"No no no. Their files will just be for their pics or letters or things like that. Their paperwork and important info will be on this computer."
"Really you can do that?" Tat
"Yes I'm also set you up with payroll tracker and an inventory tracker so its easier on all of us."
"I could kiss you right now!" Tat laughs loudly as Sun peeks out behind him.
"I hope you wont be kissing anyone but me."
"Baby you took that out of context." Tat says whiny.
"Okay love birds. Go get your rooms ready for appointments."
"I still wanna keep her." Tat sings as go up the stairs.
"SHES NOT A DOG!" Sun yells at him just as he turns outta sight.
"Sorry about him." Sun laughs
"Its all good. I'm use to Ink and his group."
"Okay. I have 3 appointments today right?" Sun
"Yes all before 2PM. Their folders are sitting right there. iPads will be here before close today, and I will have them set up in the rooms for you guys."
"Ipads?. Didnt you just start today?" Sun laughs
"Yeah. Tat left his card for me to upgrade your guys tech systems."
"Awesome! Let me know when the people are here. Oh and reschedule my first appointment tomorrow for two weeks from now. Thor and the guys will be gone for a week." Sun
"Okay. I know it's not my place. But are we under threat?"
"No. Not at all. If there was a threat Gunner would call lockdown. He doesnt play around with threats." Sun.
"Okay sounds good. Your appointment should be here in few moments."
"Got it. Going to set up." Sun

I spent the rest of the day getting half the paperwork into the computer. They dont have the customer base like Ink does but it's still alot on getting everything into the new system.

"Hey. It's time to get outta here!" Sun laughs.
"I'm packing up now. I'll have to set up the iPads tomorrow since they just got here."
"Your so efficient." Sun laughs.
"Thanks."
"Yo babe let's get outta here!" Sun hollers up to Tat.
"Um.. he has a guy up there Sun."
"He does? I thought his last one was at 4" Sun says kinda unsure.
"Yeah. It was,but this guy walked in and asked if Tat was free when I called up he said send him up."
"You know his name?" Sun says looking up the stairs.
"Uh." I flip through the papers I had.

*CRASH*
"SHIT!" Sun yells grabbing her gun out.
"I'd put that down pretty lady." A big guy says as he and another walks in pointing guns at us.
"Sun... Guys name was Ghost. He is with them?" I whisper nodding my head towards the guys.
"Yeah. Damn shit. That asshole took my main gun." Sun says sitting down next to me and sneaking out a smaller gun from by her ankle.

*CRASH CRASH*
"Shit. I dont think I can get them both and get to Tat." Sun whispers to me.
"Imma distract them, Sun. Get up to Tat. Its 3 on one up there."
"Can you handle-?" Sun
"I'm just gonna stall them til you guys can help."
"Okay. Thank you Len." Sun says backing more towards the stairs. And I mentally groan. I can do this.
"Um big men with guns...."
"What?" Guy 1 snaps at me and it annoys me. Fighting the urge not to roll my eyes.
"I really dont know what yall want with us but I really need to use the bathroom." I make my voice shaking to convey scared.
"To bad." Guy 2
"Come on man. We did research. We know shes not a member. Let her go the bathroom. She probably pissed her pants already." Guy 1 says.
"Fine. Follow her." Guy 2
"Let's go." Guy 1
He follows me. Skipping the bathroom door and headed down to where my room is.
"Um you cant come in." I say shyly to keep up the roose.
"I need to make sure you ain't playing babe." Guy 1
"Fine. Go first."
He walks in.
"What the hell?"" He bellows right before I knock him over the head with the butt of my gun and down he goes. Using all my weight I finally get him up in the table and pull the curtains off the wall and tie his hands and feet to the table well stuffing his mouth with gauze and wrapping it.

Slipping out of the room slowly down the hall, I peek out and see the ass sitting in my seat with his back to me. Slipping out the shadows and aiming the gun. A shot ringing out in the building. Bullseye. I think to myself as I watch the ass slump down lifeless. Groaning my way up the stairs, i see one guy down on the ground in a blood puddle. Before I get to the door, Sun and Tat come out yelling at each other.
"You shot him. How can we interrogate if you shoot him!" Sun yells
"Its not my fault you shot the other two! He threatened you. I wont stand for that!" Tat yells.
"So now how do we interrogate? How do we tell Prez we shot them without information!" Sun groans.
"Um... guys"
"I dont know what to tell Prez other than that it was ghost!" Tat growls
"That's another thing. Damnit. You killed the fucking VP of a club!" Sun screams.
"GUYS. SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I scream and they snap their heads to me.
"Oh Len. I'm sorry we aren't use to having other people to look out for." Tat
"Wait where's the other two." Sun
"Other two?" Tat.
"Well one is tied and gagged in my room. The other is making a mess on my damn files. I just came to make sure yall were good."
"Wait really?" Tat
"That's my girl!" Sun screams
"Call Prez get a clean up crew. Imma try to save as many files as I can." I groan moving slowly down the stairs again.
I saved as many files as I could and set them away from the mess, and the crew isn't here yet. Screw it Tat can handle it.
"Guys I'm leaving.!"
"You shouldn't go without someone else." Tat
"I think I can handle myself. I've had my full today." I state walking out and checking my bike. Dont need a bomb of anything else wrong. Deciding it's good I hope on and get to the club house. Going straight to my room and passing out from the pain.