24

I groan as his drunk self hits my ribs again. Hes starting to really piss me off. I am not a rag doll for him to do as he pleases. He brings his face down trying to kiss me and I head butt him hard. I've had enough. He falls to the floor and just lays there. Must be pretty damn drunk or high. Pulling on my chains, I'm just close enough to reach the keys. Groaning through the pain, I unlock my arms.

Rubbing my hands, i start searching the room for anything that could hurt someone. Not seeing anything, i groan and move to him. Is his blade still on him? Finding no blade, but I found his gun. He must have woke up because as I'm trying to grab the gun from his waist his hands are on me. We are both fighting for the gun. I push the safety off and shoot. Hitting him in the dick. Pulling the gun from his stunned hands. I point it at his head and shoot watching the blood splatter. I need out.

Throwing the door open, I run up the stairs. Running straight into my mom. Seeing her face I know shes high on something. Before I have time to think she is trying to push me around.

"You bitch! What have you done?" She screams and I try to get around her.

"He was gonna make us both happy! All you had to do was listen and open your legs." She screams and I couldnt believe it.

Before she could come close to me again. I shot the gun and ran as she fell down. I dont care if shes alive or not. Running to the front door its barricaded and I groan in pain as I run to the back door. Flinging it open, I rush to the wood as I hear the sirens coming. I'm not 2 feet into the woods as I trip over something making me scream as a hand comes out in front of my mouth.

"Shh, darling. It's me let's get you outta here before cops come." Ink says and I smile at my knight in shinning armor again.

"How did you know it was me?" I whisper ready to pass out.

"We didnt that's why thor tripped the person, so we could see who it was. Just my luck that I get to save you again. Although looks like you weren't a damsel in distress this time." Ink laughs taking the gun and handing it to Thor while he stands up and lifts me to his chest.

"Let's go sleepy girl. We will talk more later." Ink says as he carries me through the woods and to their bikes. I smile and look up at Ink.

"You remembered the tree." I whisper.

"I couldnt forget the night I saved my little sister. You remember how to ride in front?" Ink asks and I nod quickly.

"Legs and arms around you. Hold tight. Lean with you and dont lean back." I say.

"Good. Let's get on my bike." Ink says but before we are on I am lifted away from ink.

"She will only be on my bike from now on." Thor growls even though he still hasnt said anything up until this point.

"I'm not fighting with you until she is safe, so fine, but here darling. You need a jacket." Ink says handing me his. Before I could take it, its thrown back at Ink and I dont understand until Thor is sitting on his bike with me wrapped around him in just a tshirt and trying to put the jacket around me. I look at him.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask quietly.

"I will take my punishment for hurting you, but please hear me out and as long as you accept after that, you will only be on my bike wearing my patch and around men only with me with you." Thor says as he makes sure I'm wrapped around him.

"I dont want to punish you." I whisper and get confused as Ink rides up next to us.

"The punishment is from me. Now let's get outta here incase he has friends. To the clubhouse." Ink says as he starts heading down the road with me and Thor behind him. I dont understand what punishment. I'm really confused on all of this. Does this mean he still wants to claim me? Why did he leave me? With no contact. I cant think straight, so I just lay on his chest and try to keep myself awake enough not to fall off.

Finally he slows down and I turn my head to see us drive past the gates to the clubhouse. All the men look pissed. Not seeing any of the girls I wonder if I'm in trouble.

"What the hell? You were suppose to be taking a shower!" Prez growls and I shiver.

"You have a rat. We wanted to make sure they didnt have the upper hand." Ink says lowkey so only Prez heard and Prez looks at me.

"Do you know who?" Prez says looking sympathetic towards me.

"I've see the girl around here, but they  never gave her name." I say quietly.

"She needs rest. We will deal with it tomorrow.

*
*
*

THORS POINT OF VIEW

**

I will deal with the rat later, but right now, my girl needs rest.

She lightly groans as I move her body away and head out to the main room. Before I can get halfway there, Q runs into me.

"Is it true? Is there a rat?" Q asks looking around.

"Depends. I love you and I will die for you, but who you asking for?" I whisper unsure of what I am asking, but my kitten said that it was a woman so I need to be careful.

"Thor. I am the Prez's old lady!" She growls and i smile.

"Look. You and Sun were closest to her, so i dont think it would be either of you, but she did say it was a girl. We need to tred lightly." I say in a whisper and she looks at me stunned.

"I'll kill her. That is my sister. Shes a member of this club. Anyone who helped them, will be dead by my hands. No woman here should be stupid enough to think they have the upper hand from us old ladies." Q growls out and puts her hand behind her back. I'm sure to check her gun and I smile.

"That's why prez fell in love with you. Now I need to go take my punishment." I answer moving around her.

"Be careful." Q yells as I walk into the main room. Finding Ink. I'll take my punishment, but I wont do anything to cause my kitten to hate me ever again.