10

LENNOXS POINT OF VIEW
••
I groan. Hopefully I passed out in my room. Normally it takes like 3 days before I wake up again and that would definitely raise suspicion.

I open my eyes and met with a body that I'd never forget. Thor.. atleast that is what Gunner calls him. Hes scrunched up on a love sit that looks like it bearly even fits him sitting up let alone laying down.

I go to get up and fall back on the bed. Looking around more, I see that I must be in his room which is odd. I remember the gym but than I'm blank. I look down and im in Qs clothes so I must been out for a while. Moving my arm I feel weird and I look at my arm to notice that i have a IV in with fluids.

Weird.

Before I can so anymore, Q walks into the room.
"O thank the lord!" Q quietly whispers seeing Thor still asleep.
"What happened?"
"You passed out in the gym and Thor caught you." Q
"He what?" I cough trying to sit up.
"No no. You need to stay in bed. Doc said that your health is really bad." Q
"Q. I can take care of myself. No need to worry." I argue back.
"She ain't gonna worry because your gonna do as the damn doctor says." A new voice growls and Q backs out the door.
"And what's it to you? Last I checked I'm old enough to be on my own." I growl back.
"I'm not letting Q and Sun worry like they have the last week again, so either I have to force you to take care of yourself or you will do it under my supervision." He growls standing at his full height.
"I can-" I start as I'm getting ready to be fully sitting up.
"You will do as your told or I will be forced to punish." He states raising his eyebrows and I flinch trying to hide the flinch. He steps back obviously seeing my flinch.
"I wont ever hit you, kitten, but you will listen. You hear?" He states with authority.
"So I was really out for a week?" I ask quietly.
"Yes. Doc was starting to worry. I'll call him and have him come check on you. You stay I'm going to get you lunch." Thor states walking to the door.
"I mean it. Dont push me. Stay your ass in that bed." Thor says with a voice I'd like to hide from. I nod realizing he wasnt leaving until I say something.
He leaves and I stare at the door. I'm so confused. I was sure I made it to my room before passing out... Apparently not.... I feel bad for making the girls worry. It's not their fault. It's just how I've always gone through life.
Soon the door opens and I sink back into the bed a little farther, until I realize its Sun.
"Hey Q said that you were up." Sun
"Um.. yeah.. Hey sorry for scaring you guys."
"Just take better care of yourself. Though from what I hear you have a caretaker." Sun laughs.
"When can I get outta here?" I question ignoring her statement.
"You'll have to ask Thor. Hes been the one dealing with doc and your care." Sun says side eyeing me.
"Okay." I say quietly.
"What's wrong?" Sun asks kind of worried.
"Nothing. Really." I whisper.
"Was he mean I'll put that boy in his place!" She growls.
"No no. I'm fine really." I state just bearly louder than a whisper as the door bangs open and I jump flinching into the bed not being able to stop myself. Sun looks from me to Thor and she growls taking the tray from him.
"Get your ass in the hallway. I'll deal with you in a minute!" Sun growls.
"What the hell did I do now?" Thor grumbles walking out the door like a wounded puppy making me almost think hes cute.
Sun puts the tray in front of me.
"Really Sun. He didnt do anything."
"Yeah. Okay. Eat your food. That's an order." She states sternly and I nod.
She steps out of the room and I listen quietly to their conversation feeling bad that my insecurities are getting him in trouble.
"What did I do know? Pretty sure you've yelled at me more this week than you've talked me sense I've been in the club." He groans. Why does she keep yelling at him.
"I told you to do nothing to scare that girl so why the fuck she jumping when you open the damn door, boy." Sun scowls.
"I ain't no boy and I did nothing Sun. I'm doing this so you and Q dont have to have her hate you, so quit being on my ass. I'll probably piss her off for many weeks if what doc says is true. Imma take her to my house if that's true and you yell at me every time shes mad!" Thor growls.
WEEKS? IVE NEVER BEEN THAT BAD! I'm sure I'll be better and back up in a day or so.
"I'm sorry Thor. I know your a good guy but I also know that you have a temper." Sun laughs.
"I havent even yelled at the damn girl so get off my case." Thor growls pushing back into the room and looks at the tray I forgot to eat.
"Eat." Thor says walking to the couch.
"I'm sorry." I whisper.
"For what?" Thor says looking at me weirdly.
"I'm sorry Sun has been mad at you and for her yelling at you." I whisper.
"I'm a big boy. She dont scare me. Besides shes just worried about you." Thor laughs looking out the window.
"Still I'm sorry. It wouldnt have been if I wouldnt have- you know what I'm just sorry." I stay whispering.
"Eat Kitten." Thor states ignoring what I whispered.
"I'm not hungry." I whisper and he stands up coming over to the side of the bed. Moving over slightly with the tray unsure what hes doing. He sits down enough to be close but not to close.
"Either you eat kitten or I will feed you myself." Thor says sweetly.... He will feed me...? He must see my questioning face.
"I'm serious kitten. You need to eat so if you dont feed yourself. I will feed you." Thor smiles still being soft with his voice. I start eating not sure I want to test how serious he is. After awhile I cant stop the question from coming out.
"Why do you call me kitten?"
"You will find out eventually if you take care of yourself." Thor says
"I can take care of myself."
"Look I wont push for your history. We all have skeletons, but you have people who care now. So if I have to be the bad guy in your eyes so they dont have to worry, I will in a heart beat. Now finish your food and get some more rest." Thor says with authority as he stands up heading back to the couch.
"You know this is a California King.... and you dont fit on the couch." I whisper.
"What you saying kitten? You wanna share the bed with me?" Thor smiles teasing me.
"No.... but it is your bed..." I whisper even more unsure now and he sees it immediately.
"How about I'll sleep on the bed if your comfortable with that, but we can take the couch pillows in between us." Thor says quietly making me smile and nod.
"I'd be okay with that." I smile and he gets to work before finally laying down. I'm out as quick as ever before.