9

I roll over as Sun walks outta the room.
*
"Q.?"

"Oh your awake." Q

"Just now. But I need a favor."

"What's up?" Q

"Can you grab some extra clothes."

"For who?" Q

"Lennox. She passed out this morning. And she was really sweaty but I didn't have clothes to put on her."

"Yeah I can. She in her room?" Q

"No. Mine. Well your changing her, see if you can find her room key."

"Holy shit. Um yeah. Dont worry about it." Q says rushing out. I'm sure to get Sun and gossip some more.
*
I roll over trying to stretch... trying to is key word. I ended up falling off the couch. Groaning. I stand up and head outside for a damn cigarette.
*
"Hey brother." Cross

"I havent had enough nicotine or alcohol put up with you." I groan more.

"Wow." Cross

"Sorry. Rough night."

"You okay?" Cross

"Yeah."

"You wanna talk?" Cross

"No."

"You sure?" Cross

"What do you think of Lennox?"

"Oh. Lenny! Shes awesome. Shes gonna help me on my knife throwing!" Cross

"She that special?"

"Why you asking?" Cross says side eyeing me.

"She passed out this morning from exhaustion."

"Oh my! Is she okay? Did we call doc? Where is she??" Cross starts firing questions.

"Calm dude. Docs on his way sense shes not up yet and shes in my room."

"Why your room?" Cross

"I caught her before she passed out and her room was locked."

"Where was she? In your room already? Shes not a skirt!" Cross growls and I step back.

"Why you so protective.?" I growl back into his face.

"Shes not a damn skirt. Dont fucking treat her like one." Cross growls. What is with this girl.

"She was in the damn gym when I came in from a smoke. That's it."

"It better be." Cross growls walking away.
*
What the hell is with these men and that woman. Grabbing another smoke I cant even light it before Abe walks out.
*
"Hey Thor." Abe

"What prospect?"

"Never been on lockdown yet. What yall want me todo today.?" Abe

"We just relax until Gunner decides to take out the club causing problems."

"Got it. Have you seen Len." Abe

"What is with this damn girl?!" I groan being pissy.

"What?" Abe

"What do you want with her?"

"She offered to help me with my shooting after the incident." Abe

"She just loves helping everyone doesnt she." I growl even pissier.

"I think shes just trying to thank everyone. She seems to have always done everything on her own." Abe.
*
Before I can speak Doc is screaming at the gate.

"Your not welcome here!" Doc growls

I walk up seeing a woman I dont know as Abe follows.
*
"Shes my daughter!" Lady

"Your nothing of a mother. Your not allowed here." Doc growls.

"I have every-" lady is cut off.

"Enough. Ink has told me enough lady. If you come near here or near Lennox, I will personally put a bullet in you and your husband, if she doesnt first. Now get outta my sight before i shoot now." Gunner growls loudly and she gets back in her car pissed off.
*
"Was that Lens mom?" Abe

"Yeah. Keep an eye out for her to be back." Gunner
*
Abe and I head back to the porch as doc nods and walks into the clubhouse with Gunner.
*
"I've heard stories but never thought she'd be stupid enough." Abe

"What you mean?"

"I mean I over heard Ink and Gunner when I was his protection there. She didnt dare go near Inks after the first incident. I never expected her to chance dying here." Abe

"She that bad?"

"Ink says that he couldnt fathom how Len or her mother is still alive with her past life." Abe

"Oh great. More drama."

"Not really. Lennox doesnt want anything to do with them. Rumor is her dad is who burned the house down." Abe.

"What?" I growl

"Though Ink says he does nothing without the wife's approval, but Ink is pretty sure it was them and that Len was suppose to be in there."

"Damn! That's bad."

"So have you seen her then?" Abe

"She wont be able to help you today. She passed out this morning."

"What is she okay?! Did that woman get on the property and do it?!" Abe

"She did it herself!" I growl getting pissy again. Everyone likes her so much and yet she hurts herself. Fucking Bitch.

"She does have a lot of scars... I understand self loathing. I hope shes okay. I'll look for her in a few day..." Abe says slowly stepping back into the clubhouse as if I'm ready to blow.
*
No one has seen me blow here. You couldnt back up enough pussies and not get burned. Actually Lennox was the first ever to step up to me here. To be honest it was a nice change. Yeah the guys joke with me but they never push to piss me off or talk back. Most know the story of me being called Thor so they stay clear. I enjoy my time alone and people just doing as I say. I stare out remembering that day.

To lost in my day dream, I didnt see doc coming out with Gunner until they started talking, but they didnt see me either so I just sat in the shadows.
*
"What happened doc?" Prez

"Has anyone seen her eat sense she got here or sleep?" Doc

"Well actually watched her do either.... no, but she tells the girls she does." Prez

"That girl hasnt eaten a real meal in atleast 2 weeks and she hasnt slept in atleast 4 days. Atleast." Doc

"Are you sure? Shes normally seems fine. Hell she just took 2 guys down by herself a few days ago." Prez

"From what I heard she went through from your side of the story her body is pretty good at survival and throwing everyone off the scent." Doc says unsure how hes talking to Prez.

"She dont like help but maybe if Q and Sun force it. She wont hate us for it." Prez says unevenly. Knowing how she will react. I growl loudly. That girl has everyone worried and shes killing herself slowly not even caring. She will get better and sense she already dont like me. I'll be the one to make sure she does.

Doc and Prez noticed me when I growled and both did a 180 to look at me.
*
"Sorry Thor. Didnt mean to disturb." Prez

"I will handle her." I growl.

"I dont think that's a good-" Prez gets cut off.

"I will be the one to handle Lennox." I state in my deadly tone that even Prez backs down to.

"Fine but I still think this will backfire!" He yells and stomps into the house.

"How long til shes awake?" I ask doc quietly and he looks at me weirdly.

"You ever taken care of someone?" Doc

"No but it's just like taking care of myself." I laugh

"Good luck. Make sure to ask Q for help when you cant handle it anymore." Doc laughs walking away leaving me by myself to think of all that needs done.