22

LENNOX'S POINT OF VIEW
**

He called me his girl?!?! Is that possible? Does he really want me or just sex? I dont know, but I decided I needed a girls night. Q being the only girl that I saw, I grab her and head to my old room.

"That's so sweet, Ken. He professed his claim to the whole club!" Q gushes and i look at her weird.

"I don't know if it's cute strategic. I mean he just asked me if I was okay with them killing my mom and her boyfriend." I say unsure as Palmer burst in the room.

"Yes please. I'd like to get my hands on that man of hers. Hell ink would like a bullet in her for him even." Palmer says laughing and I smile.

"I love you. You and Ink are my family not them." I smile and Palmer pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"Okay girls sleepover time!" Palmer says pulling out face masks and nail polish kits.

"We wont last that long until Gunner is in here grabbing his snuggle partner." I laugh as Q blushes.

"Damn your man is obsessed." Palmer laughs.

"Like yours wont take you. He claimed you to the whole club!" Q hisses back at me.

"He claimed you?" Palmer exclaims.

"Not the right way yet. He says he will though.. I guess." I say hesitation evident in my voice.

"Oh he will. That's for sure." Q laughs only to stop when we see the boys rush in grabbing each of us and pulling us to separate rooms.

Thor surprised me as he cleaned off my face mask and finished my other hand before pulling me into bed and straight to making out. Needless to say, he got the sex if that's what he wanted.
*
*
*

2 WEEKS LATER
**

It has been 2 weeks sense they decided to hurt my mother and him. 2 weeks sense Thor told everyone I was his. And the best one is that it has been 2 weeks sense I have seen Thor at all. Hes not at his house or the clubhouse. Palmer though unhappy went home last week. I have decided I'm back on my own. 2 weeks of no communication is not the way to handle someone you want to claim especiallyafter sex with them. I nod to Abe as he follows me out of the clubhouse.

"Just headed to Tat's. I'll be fine on my own." I nod as it is only about 2 miles from here to his and Sun's house. He nods and walks back inside. To bad for him that I'm going apartment hunting today and dont need him reporting back.

Headed down the road about 15 minutes from the clubhouse, I see the house I'm first looking at. Looking around it looks alittle odd. No cars on the street at all and really run down house right next door and I park my bike in the front of the garage and walk to the door. Realtor said that it was gonna be unlocked to just go in and call ink on which one she set up that I liked. I didnt get even half through the door before something slammed into my head. With blurred vision I see my mother with a rock while laughing.

"The whoring slut is here. Come get us." She says into her phone as a van pulls in. She goes outside and the minute he walks in I start fighting for my life. Groaning as he knocks the wind out of me and cuffs my hands, he throws me over his shoulders and into the back of the van as I watch mom haul my bike into the garage.

I was an idiot to come out by myself, but I thought they were taken care of already sense no one said anything else in the past 2 weeks.

"Your little boy toy thought he could teach me a lesson by going after my family. I didnt like them anyways. No one listens better than your mother. Now I'm gonna go after what I should have locked away a long time ago." He snarls and shuts the door.

"Are we gonna kill her this time? I promise I'll let you use me anytime." Mom asks with hopeful eyes.

"Why the fuck would I want used and stretched pussy when i can have a tight pussy any time I want woman. You will do the chores like a good little submissive and I will break her. If you think your a good submissive just wait until I'm done with her." He growls and mom shakes I'm sure upset she isn't getting his attention. Maybe she will kill me and get me out of this hell, so she can be number 1 again.
*
*
*

8 DAYS LATER
**

It has been,- I dont even know how many days that it has been in this hell hole. He took me back to our old house except this time he had a cell in the basement turned into a almost child like room. He even had the audacity to tell me that when he fucks me that he will make sure there is a baby in me.

I've been lucky at this moment with just beating. He says that he has to beat me into submission again before he will bring his heir into this world. Apparently, he wont beat me while I'm pregnant he says because he wont damage his heir, but from what I gather is he wants atleast 10 kids to come out of me before I would be too old from his calculations. I've just succumb to if I piss him off enough maybe one of these beatings will end my life.

I need to believe that if I piss him off enough that he will kill me. It's my only hope. No one is looking for me. He is gonna get what he wants unless he kills me first. I groan as he sends another hit to my face scratching my cheek to bleed from his ring and laughing as he walks out.