21

"What did they do? I'm so sorry. I should have just asked you or Palmer for more money." She rushes worriedly and I smile.

"Kitten. I told you no more paying them. The club would handle it." I answer and she looks at me.

"So what now?" She asks hesitantly.

"Now you need to decide whether you stick up for them or if your gonna let us handle them." I answer truthfully and I watch her eyes go from worried to confused.

"Handle them how? Is this about me paying them?" She asks confused.

"No kitten this is about them thinking they can wreck our bar without consequences. My bike and your bruises just put icing on the cake of me hurting them." I answer honestly.

"I dont understand." She says looking at me shyly.

"Kitten no one lays a hand on my bike unless they have a death wish. That being said, laying a hand on you as your under my protection, is worse than touching my bike. They need punished by my hands." I growl slightly as I watch kitten pull back.

"So your gonna hurt them?" She asks still pulling away from my body. I let her go and turn away from her.

"No the club is gonna hurt them for their bar. I'm gonna kill them for hurting you." I answer truthfully. We already know she wont ever wanna be an old lady. Might as well let her know how this world works.

"So what does this have to do with me?" She asks quietly.

"Well your either okay with this or not okay. If you want to go back to you mother and boyfriend to warn them that's your choice, but this will be happening whether your okay with it or not." I answer

"So....." she says unsure.

"Basically it's just a courtesy that we tell you. But you do have to understand if your against us on this, you would have to go back to Ink's or somewhere. We would not be protection anymore. Nothing against you, but how the club works." I answer truthfully.

"What does that mesn for you mister if the club is against me than we go on the run together." She snaps feeling upset no doubt.

"Simple. I would send you to Ink's. Kill your parents than leave the club to be able to protect you for the rest of time." I answer with complete seriousness.

"You would leave the club to protect me?" She questions making me smile slightly.

"I would leave my only family. This club. If that would make you happy, but your mother and her boyfriend need to pay for what they did to you, kitten." I slide her gently back to me.

"I'm staying here and I'm okay with what is gonna happen. They need to get what's coming to them." She answers with a sense of strong in her voice. My kitten is a tigeress. I smile and lift her in my arms with her legs around my torso. Walking down the hall as she slips her head into my neck, I make it to the couch and sit down with her still there and not moving.

"They are staring still." She whispers making me hiss feeling her breath on my neck. If she keeps that up something else is gonna be up.

"She is with us, so mind your business and leave my girl alone now!" I growl and hear Q "aawww" before I realised what I said.

"Your girl?" She asked in whisper looking at me in the face.

"I know you probably don't. It's okay, it just slipped out." I rush out as I'm sure it's a blush on my face.

"What kind of your girl? Like your butty call or like your old lady." She whispers shyly in my ear and my eyes bug out.

"You could never be a butty call. Your to special for that." I whisper back and I see her smile slightly.

"Than I expect to be properly asked before you claim it in the meeting." She whispers while standing up and calling Q over.

"Let's have girls night in my old room." Kitten smiles and grabs Q's arm as they race off to the other room. At least she is happy.

"So how are you gonna ask her?" Cross.

"I have not a clue yet. If she even says yes." I groan.

"I think she will." Abe, prospect says as he and Palmer walks in as she heads straight to where the girls left to.

"I second that, but is she really on board with parents?" Prez

"She says so, but imma wait to claim until after incase she decides shes not okay with this." I answer.

"How much does she know?" Snake.

"Everything. I told her that I wouldnt keep secrets." I answer truthfully and they stare at me.

"Already whipped and havent even claimed her yet." Prezx laughs making a domino effect of the guys laughing at me.

"Says mister, I cleaned out the club whores because my princess and your old lady didnt like them around." I laugh at Prez.

"My lady is claimed and I'll be whipped by her any time." Prez says wiggling his eyebrows making us look at him weird.

"To much info, prez!" Cross screams and we all laugh loudly.

"Okay okay. We need to start planning as soon as possible." Snake says and I nod.

"I dont care the plan as long as they each die at my hands. They will both suffer for what they did to my girl." I growl and Prez nods.

"Wouldnt have it any other way. We will keep them alive and bring them to the shed to be tortured at your hands. All opposed?" Prez asks even though we aren't in chapel. No one moves.

"Then it is settled. We can make the plan in morning. Right now I need a plan to get my girl out of your girls room." Prez says like it has to be a huge production just so he can cuddle.

"I want to snuggle." Prez says like a kid and he watches me and eventually follows until I get to the door of my girls room and I see Abe following a little ways behind I nod to him and he smiles.Walking in the girls turn to me

"We are busy. Go away." Q says and I laugh. Grabbing my girl, who still has a face mask on and half her nails done.she grabbed the container as I picked her up bridal.

"To bad. We need our cuddle buddies." I laugh as Palmer squeaks and gets picked up at the same time Q runs for the bed away from Prez and I laugh walking out.

"But my face." Kitten complains. I smile and sit her on the sink. Taking a wet washcloth and dry washcloth, I wipe off and clean her mask off her face and then grab the nail polish finishing her second hand.

"Better? Now can I have cuddles?" I ask sheepishly.

"All that for my cuddles. I guess." She says smiling as I flop on the bed with her in my arms and instantly cant keep from touching all over. Best sex of my life.