23

JACOB'S POINT OF VIEW

**

3 weeks. I have been on the road trying to deal with this ass and her mom for 3 damn weeks. I know Prez sent me out because I want to kill them by my hands, but I miss my kitten. I cant be away so long.

I pull up to the clubhouse and curse when I dont see kittens vichle anywhere. Walking in to the clubhouse, all the guys look at me then back to their drinks being quiet. Sense when is the clubhouse quiet.

"What's wrong?" I ask the Prez.

"Sit down." Prez

"Your gonna be pissed, but we will handle this." Tat says gripping my shoulder probably to keep me in the chair.

"What's going on? damn it!" I growl.

"Ink and his crew are on their way here. Than we will fill you in." Prez says.

"That's gonna be at least a few hours!" I groan knowing they live forever away.

"Actually they have been staying at your house for past few days." Tat says quietly.

"Okay. Why are they here?" I growl and before anyone can speaks Ink rushes into the room slamming the door.

"YOU! You claim her than bitch out and run. Not even a text?" He growls and I stare at him.

"I broke my phone on way out of town. I just got back. How pissed is she?" I ask worried now.

"You didnt tell him?" Ink looks at Prez.

"Not yet. I wanted some back up." Prez groans.

"What is going on and where is my damn woman?!?" I growl out very pissed.

"Thor... Lennox was taken a week ago by we believe her parents." Prez says looking at me with raw emotion.

"They took her?" I ask quietly.

"Yes, for yours and Cross's little stunt to his real family." Ink growls.

"We all agreed to that stunt." Tat reasons, but I cant stop from breaking down. My girl is hurt and probably tortured because of my stupid mistakes. I wipe a tear from my eyes and Prez must see it as he looks long and hard at me.

"Go take a shower. We are looking at possible places than we will make a plan together." Prez says dismissing me so i can shower, but really I am just gonna be breaking down.

I push open my door and dont even shut it as I fall into the bed remembering her on it with me. I will kill him. Mark my words, he will be crying for death. I growl still upset, but cant stop the sadness as I let my eyes water. That's my woman, and I left her. I didnt protect her. I didnt notice the man standing in the doorway.

"You claim her and then disappear you ass." He growls and I turn to see Ink. Not hiding my face. I know this is my fault and I will take any punishment he wants to dish out.

"Why are you not answering me?" Ink growls and I stand up.

"I'll take any punishment you want, but can it wait until my woman is back here safe?" I ask quietly and he finally stares at my face.

"You love her." He says not asking, but I answer.

"She is the only reason I will ever keep breathing. She goes. I die." I answer truthfully. I would kill myself if my kitten died.

"Then wipe your eyes and let's go get her. I have a hunch, but we aren't telling the guys. You have a rat." He growls and I wipe my eyes as my face turns to a growl.

"A rat?" I growl harder.

"Yes. The only two who were supposed to know about Lenny being the one looking at houses was me. When she called, she was in the clubhouse. Only way they knew." He says pissed off and I nod.

"If shes hurt, the rat will be worse. I will uncover every inch he could hide." I growl and point out the back door. Letting him lead the way to where  our bikes are parked.

"The rat is your problem. You are mine. That girl doesnt open up and doesnt do relationships. Look at what happened. You claimed her. Had sex than left. She thinks you dont want her." Ink growls starting up his bike and pulling out with me close behind. She thinks I dont want her... shit. I should have found a phone. I'm an idiot of course walking away after sex means I dont want her. Damn it. I knew I should have waited. But in wanted her. We get 2 towns over and I stare at him.

"Why are we here?" I ask confused.

"This is her hometown." He says looking at a tree weirdly. I get off the bike and walk up to it.

'Kill Me'
245 feather trail

Is carved into the dead tree. Looks like it's been there for years.

"Whose address?" I ask.

"Hers. Let's go. Just needed to make sure I had right address. Hide the bikes behind the bush." He says getting off and pushing his bike and I follow him.

"Why are we leaving the bikes?" I ask unsure.

"So they dont hear us coming. Let's go. Through this trail." He says like he has done this before.

"You've done this before." I state not question.

"Who do you think got her out the first time? Normally her parents just want money they never tried to take her back." He growls.

"Why havent-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Look that girl is stronger than you and I. She is head strong too. If she didnt want my help, I couldnt force her. I got her out. She wouldnt let me do much more." He growled as he stopped and I looked ahead. The lights were all on and I could hear the music from inside.

"We need a plan. Let's hideout here and make a plan. One of us distracts I think." He says as we crouch down and start deciding. Unknown to us until minutes later, we didnt need too.