Chapter Nine

Robert's pov
When we were in home room, I kept finding myself looking back at one girl in particular. Her name was Andrea, and she also danced salsa, a lot better than me I'm guessing. I didn't know what it was, but something about her intrigued me.
Then, we had Spanish together, and when she came in, the only empty spot was next to me. I found out a lot more about her during that hour. She prefers to go by the name Andy, she speaks fluent Spanish, and she's just as competitive as I am.
We didn't have anymore lessons together today, I looked over her shoulder when she was checking her timetable and saw that.
At lunch, I was sat with Luke, but I found myself looking across at where Andy was sat with her friends.
"Which one are you looking at?" Luke asked, making me jump.
"I don't know what you're talking about," I insisted.
"Oh come on Sully, you've not taken your eyes off of that table since we sat down," he said, and I knew he was right.
"Fine. The pretty one with the long brown hair. Her names Andy, she's in our home room, and we had Spanish together earlier," I told him. When Luke didn't respond, I looked across at him and saw him watching as Andy's friends both stood up.
"Okay, and which one of them are you looking at?" I asked. He didn't even try to deny it, instead telling me straight away.
"Vic, the one with the curly black hair," he said.
"Did you have class with her or something?" I asked.
"Yeah, but we were sat at opposite sides of the room," he answered.
"Hm, okay. Give me a second," I said.
Andy's friends had gone off somewhere, so she was sat alone when I went over.
"Hi," I said, taking a seat across from her.
"Hi," she repeated, smiling at me.
"So I have a friend, Lucas, and he can't take his eyes off of your friend Vic. And he would kill me if he knew that I was doing this, but do you know if she's single?" I asked.
"She is. And as it happens, she seems to have taken an interest in him too," Andy responded.
"We should set them up," I said.
"Oo yes. How though?" Andy asked.
"You could tell Vic to meet you somewhere, and I'll tell Luke to meet me at the same place, but then neither of us turn up," I suggested.
"That's a good idea. How about the cafe around the corner, Saturday morning?" She asked.
"Yeah, that's good with me," I agreed. I was about to walk back over to Luke, when I heard Andy calling after me.
"Can I get your number? You know, so we can sort out the details and everything," Andy said, and I smiled to myself, before turning around.
"Sure, plus it might be useful if either of us need help with homework or anything," I added, and she smiled and nodded as I put my number into her phone.
Then, I went and sat back down, with a small smile on my face, which didn't go unnoticed by Luke.
"What was that about?" He asked.
"Oh nothing, I was just asking about the Spanish homework we got," I lied. We didn't even get homework in Spanish today, but he didn't need to know that.
"Right, Spanish homework, of course.  You two seemed to get along well, you friends now?" He teased me.
"I don't know, maybe," I answered, glancing over at Andy's table again.

A/n: sorry this chapter is so short, I just wanted to update seeing as I forgot last week. Hopefully a longer chapter next week, I'm thinking about skipping ahead to the day they set Lucas and Vic up.