˚1˚

Y/N POV

"I had to finish the round in 45 secs or else I wouldn't get into the school team," I thought while I was skating rapidly to finish the round.

3,2,1 and I finished it in exactly 52 secs. "Oh, gosh" I said while catching my breath. I have been skating for about 2 hours to achieve my goal, and my school was having trials for filling in the school skating team.

I have been practicing for months to get into the team, only a few get the chance.

I sat on a nearby bench to take a rest when a young boy sat on the bench in front of me.

Oh my my, look at his perfect body with his handsome face, his clear skin shining like a diamond, that sharp jawline, and his smooth silky hair, everything about him was perfect.

"Hello, can you hear me," the boy said as he was waving his hands in front of my face? Realization hit me.

Shit!

"Oh sorry! I was thinking something" I said while giving an awkward smile. "Oh ok," he said while sitting back on the bench. "By the way, I am Jungkook, I am new here, I'm from Busan, I moved to Seoul because of my dad's promotion" he was saying with his sweet honey voice.

"Oh I see, I am Y/N, I moved here 6 years ago, and I'm from Incheon," I said while I put my froward for a handshake. He looked at my hand, grabs it, shakes and then smiled.

Omo, he looks so cute with that bunny smile!

"Do you skate?" he asked pointing at my skates. "Yeah I do, I'm actually trying to get into my school team" I replied "oh you must be practicing a lot," he said.

How does he know?

"Yeah," I said "So, do you have any friends here by any chance?"

"No, not really...if you don't mind can you be my friend?" he asked hoping he gets a good answer.

Be friends with him? OMG, I would love that!

"Of course why not!" I replied excitedly "Wait what, thank you!" he said jumping up and down.

Awww he looks so adorable!

"I come down every day at 6 to play with my friends, you can join us," I said "I will!" he replied.

I checked my watch and realized that I spent a lot of time talking and that I had to still practice.

"Jungkook, I am so sorry I have to practice now, is it fine if I talk to you in the evening?" I asked hoping he would understand. "No it's fine, you also need to get into the team, but is it fine if I watch you practice?" he asked.

Wait what watch me practice nooooooo, what if I mess up in front of him, but I can't even say no

"Umm yeah it's fine," I said while going back to the skating rink.

                                                                              Jungkook's POV

She went back to the rink and took her position. Why is she so pretty? Anyways I saw Y/N dash at the speed of lighting.

At first, it was hard to realize that she could skate so fast "She's gonna make it to the school team" I said to myself hoping it comes true.

She stops and looks at her watch and then suddenly shouts "YES I DID IT, I COMPLETED THE ROUND IN 43 SECS!". Ahh, she did it! "GOOD JOB!" I said while running to her.

                                                                                       Y/N POV

"Wow, you skate amazing!" Jungkook said.

Seriously! Do you expect me not to blush Jungkook?

"Thanks," I said while blushing. Jungkook took his phone out and checked the time, his eyes suddenly widen, and says "Y/N I need to go home, I had to help my mom with the luggage, I'll see ya later, byee." I reply back "No worries, bye."

I look at his figure until it's out of sight.

Did he have to go this quick, anyways I have to go home.

Then I started to pack my stuff I left the place.

Wow, I have such a handsome friend!

Hey guys! Hope you liked the story so far.

This is my first ever ff so, please understand if I did something wrong :D

AnYwAyS

The next update will be on 31st march!

OH btw Lisa's birthday is comingggggg (Blackpink)

It's on 27th March! Hope she has a great birthday!