˚3˚

Jungkook POV

"Anyways, I'll introduce you to my other friends," Y/N said while pulling my arm inside the court, I suddenly felt a heat rising in my body by y/n's touch.

"This is Irene, Tzuyu, and Yeji," she said while pointing at 3 girls. They were pretty but... honestly, I find y/n prettier :)

"Oh and this is Jackson, best friend no.2" she said while doing a dope handshake with him. Wow, she has a boy best friend. That's amazing *sarcasm*

Y/N POV

"Yo, how are yuh?" I asked.

"I'm great and who is this gentleman here?" Jackson replied eyeing Jungkook.

"I am Jungkook, new here" he said

"Oh I see, so do you play dodgeball?" Yeji asked "oh and be aware of Y/N she is something when it comes to sports"

I chuckled

"Yes, I play most of the sports," Jungkook said, turning his head to somewhere"oh btw who is that?"

"Oh, that? Ummm he is Kai, I recommend you not to be too close with him." Irene said

"Yeah, he is a big cheater, first of all, we didn't want to play with him but his parents threatened us!" Tzuyu continued.

"Umm guys, Lisa is calling me I'll come back in a minute, you continue..." I said while going towards Lisa's direction.

Jungkook POV

"oKaY" I replied to Y/N

"Oh you need to know this," Yeji said while pulling me aside.

"There is this rumor that Kai has a HUGE crush on y/n" Yeji said while whispering.

I mean who wouldn't she is so pretty, skates very well and I am pretty sure she's good at other things as well... but anyways

"And he is very jealous of any boy who comes next to her and also changed his entire personality to a bad boy one just for y/n"

Yeji continued

"he literally bullies everyone even y/n just to get her attention, but what he doesn't know is that y/n hates him a LOT, I mean who doesn't hate him," Yeji said with a disgusted face.

"So you are trying to say that I should stay away from Kai?" I asked

"Yes," Y/n said popping out of nowhere.

Y/N POV

"OKAY EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO START MAKE THE TEAMS QUICKLY" I shouted when everyone started making the teams.

After the teams were made we went to our positions (btw Jungkook is in the opposite team, so now he can see how professional I play ;D )

My team was supposed to throw and the opposite team was supposed to dodge.

The game was over and obviously, our team won!

(sorry if I am not giving detailed writing on the game because I'm too lazy...)

Jungkook POV

"Wow Y/n you play so well, it must be a piece of cake winning the game" I complimented, just then Kai came and sat next to Y/N "of course she plays well, I'm the one who made her like this," he said while putting his hand on her thigh.

"Kai, remove your nasty hand of me!" Y/n shouted as she threw Kai's hand and got up. "And you are not the one who taught me, I learned it by myself and I worked hard for it unlike you who cheats every time!"

I could clearly see her hate and disgust towards Kai in her eyes, I obviously couldn't keep quiet so i-

"Kai know your limits!" I shouted

"Shut your mouth, you moron! Kai shouted back "and who are you to speak for her!?"

I stayed quiet

"He's my friend!" y/n shouted to defend me.

Obviously, kai got roasted which looks liked it pissed him off...

He came near me and said something and went away, "I'll get you later"

"uGh I HATE HIM" y/n said while going somewhere, "where are you going?!" i asked

"HOME" y/n said walking away, followed by Lisa who was trying to calm her down.

"WOW, I feel bad for Y/N, but anyways I'll get going...bye~" Tzuyu said.

We all said our byes and went home but,

Something was telling me tomorrow was not going to be good...

𝕄𝕤. ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 || 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝔽𝔽जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें