˚6˚

Y/N POV

"Hi baby girl, you look angry," he said smirking getting closer to me. "Kai stay away from me," I said raising my voice a little bit.

I had enough. First Kai, second Jennie, third Kai, it was just stressing me all out! All they did was bully me the entire day!

First of all, I am not someone you can bully easily, I can handle Kai but not Jennie....

Didn't I say we have history, let me tell you...

We were best friends when we were young. We did everything together, play, eat, sleep, study you name it. This bond stayed like that until 7th grade.

~Flashback~

"Y/n I need to talk to you," Jennie said as she comes towards me, she held my hand and took me outside, to a corner in the school garden.

"Y/n, I am going to be straight forward so listen quietly," she said with a serious tone.

"Ok ok chill what's wrong with you, I'll listen but I have class so speed it up," I said being heck confused because she wasn't like this, all serious and shit.

"Y/n I think we should break this friendship, I have found friends way better than you and you always get in my business, honestly I don't want to be your friend anymore," she replied with all the attitude she could give.

I almost felt like crying, the friend who had been with me from childhood, who laughed with me, cried with me is now saying that she wants to break the friendship.

Obviously, I couldn't cry in front of Jennie, it would make me look weak and helpless, and I didn't want that. I made a reputation which I should keep up.

"So, that's it, I'm going, bye," she said a just went. No sorry, just left.

~Present~

My parents were very strict, like VERY STRICT. One small mistake and I would get a huge punishment.

After that day, even if I raised my voice a bit at Jennie, she would and complain to my parents because she knows how my parents deal with me.

"Y/n, are you fine?" Jungkook said looking at me, "uh, yeah I am" I said "and Jennie please leave me alone" I was just so tired.

"Last time, if you ever come in my way you know what will happen," Jennie said coming closer, trying to warn me. She bumped her shoulder into mine and left.

Jennie was gone but now I had to deal with Kai.

But Kai wasn't around, where did he go?

Well, it was great he wasn't around because now I can go home finally.

"Let's go Jungkook" with that we left the school.

"Do they always bully you?" Jungkook asked out of the blue

"Bully? Me? No, they don't bully me. I do have the courage to speak up when someone bullies me so no they don't 'always' bully me."

"Ohh I see and what are you going to do about Jennie?"

"I don't know."

____________________________

Heyya guys,

So just wanted to say that things are about to take turns after this chapter so get ready 😏

That's it

Anyways hoped you liked it! <3

See ya with another chapter!

byeeeeee