˚9˚

"Jungkook?"

Wait, what is he doing here? Did he hear my dad? Did he see me get hit? OMG

So many questions were running inside my head, I was so scared. Scared of my dad doing something to Jungkook, scared of Jungkook leaving me because of this reason.

"Y/n! Who is this?!" My dad asked furiously, I was about to answer and get Jungkook out of this but then-

"I am Jungkook, and who are you to have the rights to hit Y/n?!" Jungkook replied angrily. "Jungkook it's nothing-" I said while my hands were on my stomach, and my back was bent down due to the intense pain.

"WHO ARE YOU TO SPEAK LIKE THAT TO ME? And I am Y/n's father, so get lost! Wait, so you are Jungkook, that stupid idiot that always hangs out with my daughter" My father screamed at Jungkook, the next thing he did was turn his head towards my direction and again slap me hard, which made me fall down on the floor. The right side of my lip had also started to bleed.

"See, what are you gonna do about it?! Huh! I will hit *Slap* her *Slap* more *Slap* if you want" My father had really crossed his limits. He was about to slap me again when Jungkook held his hand which stopped him from hitting me.

"STOP," Jungkook said as he pushes my father away from me and helps me get up.

"Jungkook please stay out of this" I begged Jungkook, I didn't want him to get in trouble.

"No, I won't! Your so-called father is literally hitting you! You are bleeding and you want me to stop!?"

"You mother fucking Jungkook, GET OUT!" My dad screamed on top of his lungs, which made me and my mom flinch, who was fucking watching the entire fucking drama while drinking tea.

Jungkook glared at my father one last time, took my hand, and dragged me out of my house.

"GIVE MY DAUGHTER BACK" My dad shouted "NO" was all he heard before pushing and breaking the $1000 antique vase next to him.

We were now at his house, he lived alone, his parents lived close by but he said he wanted to be independent which lead to him living alone.

We sat down on the couch in the living room, he turned to face me. His eyes softened from that dark, killer gaze he had when he looked at me.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell me your father use to hit you like this?" He asked in a very calm tone.

"J-jungkook, I am, sorry, I was just too s-scared" I replied stuttering, but then I suddenly burst into tears, I just couldn't hold it back, I was too much in pain to control it all.

"It's fine, let it all out, let your pain out, I am here for you," He said, while he took me in his embrace and slowly rubbed my back, easing me.

I cried and cried, I had held it in for so many years.

Jungkook POV

Hours had passed and Y/n was still in my embrace but asleep. I was really angry at this point, WHO THE HELL'S FATHER HITS THEIR KID UNTIL THEY START BLEEDING?

Bleeding... wait bleeding! Y/n's lips were bleeding!

I gently got y/n of my body and quickly ran towards my room to get the first aid kit. I came back with the kit, bent down to get a better view of the cut.

Wait, she must be uncomfortable on the couch

I carried y/n in my arms in bridal style and went to my room, while walking she wobbles a little bit, making me think she might have woken up.

"Y/n, are you awake?"

"Hmm..."

"Are you hungry? You want to eat something?"

"Hmm..."

She must be hungry. I take her to my room, gently place her on my bed, made her warm with some blankets, and head to the kitchen to make food for her.

"Hmmm, what do we have here... ahh noice, ramyeon!" I grabbed the ramyeon packet and started preparing some.

While making the ramyeon, I heard groans coming from my bedroom, I had assumed it was obviously Y/N. I went towards my bedroom to check up on her if she felt any better.

"Y/n?" Jungkook asked as he goes towards the bed, and sits next to her. "Jungkook?"

"Why did you do that?" she asked, eyes only half-open.

"Do what?"

"Save me..."

"Then you expect me to get a bowl of popcorn, sit down and watch the drama as if it's a movie?" He asked, calmly yet angrily but for some reason it made Y/n laugh.

"Haha I've never seen you this serious before and that line of yours, haha"

"You find this funny, huh?" With that, he came near and started tickling her.

"HAHA JUNGKOOK STOP HAHA STOPPP HEHE"

"You find this funn-"

"OUCH!"

Jungkook instantly stopped tickling her when he heard her exclaim.

"Y/n? Y/n? What happened? Are you fine?"

" umm n-no, my s-stomach, it hurtss" She said closing her eyes shut, and wrapping her hands around her belly.

"OMG, I'm so so so so so sorry y/n, I didn't realize tha-"

"Shhhhhh" Y/n shushed Jungkook by putting her finger in front of Jungkook's lips. "It's fine, I'm fine :)"

"Oh god, I forgot to aid you, just a min, I'll get the first aid kit", saying that he rushed to get the kit.

Jungkook brought the first aid kit, placed it on the nightstand, crouched next to the bed, facing y/n. He took out an antiseptic cream, squeezed some on his finger, and applied it to the side y/n's lips, which made Jungkook lean closer, when they realized how close they were to each other. They just stared at each other until y/n said

"Uh, are you done?"

"Um sorry, yeah it's done, but your stomach still hurts so do you want me to get an ice pack?"

"That would be nice"

"Il go get it..."

"Here," Jungkook said as he gave the ice pack to her. "Thanks, but..."

"But?"

"You know, my bruises are on my stomach and if I put the pack over my t-shirt it won't be that effective, so umm, I will kinda have to lift my shirt up a Lil bit, ummm" Y/n said embarrassed.

"Oh umm, wait I have to take a bath anyway so when I'll go bathe,  you can ice your stomach if that's fine?

"Huh? Yeah, that's fine..."

"Okay so I'll go, I'll come back quickly if you want anything-"

"No no it's fine, take your time, I'll take my time in icing my stomach as well"

"Oh yeah, okay, umm I'll go..." He grabbed his clothes and walked inside the bathroom leaving the awkward atmosphere.

Y/n sighed and started icing her stomach.

Everything went bad and well for her today till now, could anything become worse, or will things become better for her?...

________________________________________________________

Guys, please stream Butter!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE

STREAM BUTTER!!!!