˚2˚

Y/N

I live in an apartment, it has 10 floors in them, and two blocks, A block and B block.

I live on the 8th floor of B block. Our apartment is pretty cool, it has a huge swimming pool, a 4 floored clubhouse with games, a gym, and a party hall in it. We also have 2 parks, a badminton court, a basketball court and a skating rink (where I mostly spend my time).

Every day I go down to hang out with my friends. I have a big friend circle. We mostly play games than chat, we play dodgeball, the most common game we play. It's just so fun playing with our friends. I know, I know I am literally 18 years old, but I don't really give a damn what others think about me.

I was getting ready to go down as always, I took my ball and headed towards the lift. I got inside the lift and pressed the button '0', which meant ground floor. But the lift stopped on the 6th floor.

"Oh hi Y/N" said the person who got in.

I looked up and saw Jungkook, wait what Jungkook? He lives in B block? YESSS

"Oh hi Jungkook, we meet again" I said giving a warm smile as he smiles back.

"Why do you have a ball with you?" Jungkook asked, "I and my friends play dodgeball most of the time, so I am in charge of bringing the ball for the game." I replied.

"Can I play with you guys as well?" he asked again with a hopeful tone, "Of course, you can play!" I said bringing a smile to his face.

We get out of the lift as it reached the ground floor.

Wait does he actually live in b block? Lemme ask...

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Do you live in B block?" I asked "Yes I do, I live on the 6th floor" he replied, "Do you?"

YESSSS, HE LIVES IN B BLOCK

Wait do I live in b block?? shit I forgot do I???? yes you do idiot

"Umm, yes I do, I live on the 7th floor"

He mouthed 'o'

Jungkook POV

We finally reached the place Y/N was taking me. It was a basketball court. Wait why a basketball court weren't we supposed to play dodgeball?

"Umm Y/N," I asked, "why are we on a basketball court, aren't we playing dodgeball?"

"Actually we don't have a dodgeball court so we play it over her-" she was saying when a girl came in front of us and cut Y/N's line.

Y/N POV

Suddenly Lisa came in front of us "Hi Y/N! you came exactly 2 minutes late, why so?" she said all in one breath " Chill Lisa, when did you become a rapper?" I said chuckling. Lalisa Manoban aka Lisa, my BFF.

"Well it's my passion...so I started practicing...Ummm never mind" she said getting a little nervous "Oh who is he?" she asked me pointing at Jungkook, "he i-" I was going to say when Lisa just.... "Y/N! YOU DIN'T TELL ME YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND"

What the hellllll did she just sayyyyyy, this idiot. I SWEAR TO GOD

Mine and Jungkook's eyes widen. I quickly put my hand on Lisa's mouth to keep her shut "SHUT THE F*CK UP LISA" I shouted as she kept her mouth shut.

" You nincompoop, I literally just met him today, and he is just a friend, he is new here!"

I said trying my best not to blush from what Lisa just said.

"Cute" Jungkook said in a low tone while looking at me blush.

Wait did he just call me cute? WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I CUTE???? OMGGGG

I was right now literally blushing a mess while Lisa is just giving me a lowkey f*cking smirk.

This bish, look what I'll do to you after Jungkook is gone

"Oh hi, sorry for that. I sometimes a little too excited" Lisa said "By the way, I am Lisa, Y/N's best friend" she continued putting her hand in front for a handshake. "Hi Lisa, I'm Jungkook, I just moved here to Seoul" he replied back as Jungkook and Lisa did the handshake. 

Jungkook was going well with Lisa which was something I wanted because Lisa can get a lil jealous if I make a new friend but that was not the case here, she looked fine with Jungkook

I continued to talk to Jungkook...

But...

Little did Y/N know, that someone was looking at her with full jealousy in their eyes...

Hey ARMYssss!

hOpE yOu LiKeD toDaYs ChAptEr

ANDDDDDDD

BTS'S new song is COMINGGGGG OUTTTTTT

OMG OMG OMG OMG

The name is FILM OUT and it's coming on April 2nd!!!!!!

I am so excited !!!!!!

aNyWaYs

Byeeeeeeeee~