˚4˚

Y/N POV

"New day, fresh start," I thought to myself while getting off my bed which turns into the most comfortable bed when I have to wake up. I tried getting off my mind on what happened yesterday, it was actually usual. Kai would come to me, try to piss me off which he thinks is fun, and then ends up getting roasted 😌 . But whatever I don't give a damn about extras in my life...

After brushing my teeth, I played some music and started working out. I don't have that kind of a body where how much ever you eat you still stay the same, slim and pretty.

Damn, I would love to have that kind of a body but I don't that's why I have to work out to stay healthy and slim. Honestly, I enjoyed working out 🙂

I was done working out and then took a bath. I was in the mood of wearing something cute, so I decided to wear this for school.

 I was in the mood of wearing something cute, so I decided to wear this for school

I was done getting ready. I wasn't really hungry so I decided to just grab a drink in Starbucks.

"Iced Caramel Macchiato, please"

I asked the staff members while getting ready to pay.

After I paid and got my order I decided to sit next to the window.

Just then I spot someone who looked kind of familiar, I tried thinking who it might be...

I think I know him, ummmmmmmmmmmm wait- is that JUNGKOOK

Without even thinking, my legs just took me to where Jungkook was sitting.

"hEllO jUnGkOOk," i asked getting a little nervous...

Jungkook POV

I was drinking my drink while scrolling down Instagram.

I stopped at a specific post and just stared at it, I looked up to see the username, 'itsyourgirlY/N'

wait is that y/n?

                                                                itsyourgirlY/N

  ❤️ 289 likes

 good morning ☀️

(imagine that is you in the picture)

"She's pretty," I thought to myself while smiling a lil bit, I clicked on her page and started to follow her.

"Hello Jungkook," someone said as they startled me a little bit, I look up to see y/n standing in front of me.

"Hi y/n, what are you doing here?"

"Oh I actually came to get a drink and I saw you so I thought to come to you," she said "oh and I am sorry if I disturbed you I can go back if you want"

"No no it's fine you didn't disturb me, actually, its good you came, I can talk to someone," I said

After a few minutes of chatting, we realized that we had to reach school, so we both headed to school...

Y/N POV

We have a lot of different high schools in the area we live but there is a particular school which is among all. All of our parents put us in that school because of its good reviews, so it was kinda obvious that Jungkook also was going to that school.

We entered the school and I had to start the day by seeing Kai's face seriously.

"What's up pretty," Kai asked
"Kai I am not in the mood that's why shut it," I said and bumped my shoulder to his while walking forward.

The bell rang which meant we had class, I asked Jungkook which class he was in so that I could show him where he had to go.

"Class 11 c"

Class 11 c..... Wait WHAT- he is in my class

"You are in my class, 11 c"

"What? That is AMAZING" he said flashing his bunny smile which doesn't forget to make my heart flutter. "I am so happy I am in your class, I at least have my friend to guide me"

Wait did he say friend, FRIEND. I am his friend? OH YEAH

"That's good to hear, come let's go because our teacher will beat our asses- wait not yours only mine, you are new here so..." I said while heading to our class...

Throughout the class, I felt like I was been stared at, which was strange because when I turned back to see who it was, there was no one, everyone was just focusing in their class except a few who just couldn't help but fall asleep. I actually understand them, because there was this one time where I fell asleep in class and then was beaten up the next minute. Not to lie but I am actually pretty good at studies, won't say best but good.

Anyways, who was that person staring at me....?