˚7˚

Y/N POV

We reached our apartment and parted ways as we both lived on different floors.

"You're back?"

"Yeah, you're back too?" I said that was my mom. "yes"

Yes, I live with my parents, they had gone out for a few days to Incheon for some family issues, and I had school so they told me to stay here.

"Who was that boy you were with right now?" my dad asked, coming from their shared room.

"Oh he is new here," I said hoping my dad wouldn't overreact. "So? That doesn't mean you will hang out with anyone you find" my dad said in a calm yet serious tone.

Didn't I say my parents were strict? Here is the proof...

"Dad, Look I was practicing skating then, he came and asked me about this place because he was new, and then we became friends, and again dad I am not trying to be rude but I am 17, and I will literally turn 18 in a few of days!"

I don't know what made say that, because all these years I couldn't utter a single word in front of my parents( except a few time, but I got beaten up immediately) and that moment my dad just-

**SLAP**

I knew it, I KNEW it was going to happen, why did I speak up????!!!

"Know your limits! You are talking to your father!" my father shouted at me with full rage.

I wanted to cry but I kept reminding myself that I was strong, and this was kinda usual, getting hit by my parents

Whenever Jennie complained about me I would get 1 slap from each of my parents.

"I am sorry..." I replied, if I didn't, I would get another one on my other cheek.

Oh, and about my parents...they are not strict, they are ABUSIVE!

"Y/n, your birthday is coming so we have to make it grand, or else how will we show the money we've got," my mom said smirking and then chuckled along with my dad.

And yes that was my mom, the show-off type of person.

"mom...can I go?" I asked in a very low tone. "Yes," my mom firmly replied, shooting a glare at me.

This is me, Y/n... and this is how I live....😔