6-Wake up

Your body went lax, but only for a moment before black began to cloud your vision. You felt the fear and adrenaline creeping back into your blood, about to send you into another frenzy. But just as you felt the fear take over your body shut down, lulling you into a dreamless sleep.

-----------------

You were woken by the bright rays of the morning sun pouring through the windows of your home. You were confused as to how you had gotten there, but grateful nonetheless that someone had taken you home. Wait. Where are Ranboo, Bad, and Puffy? Ranboo and Bad had presumably brought you home, since you weren't sure Puffy knew where you lived, so where was Ranboo?

You turned to the side of your bed and stood quickly, hitting your head on one of the lanterns Tubbo had hung in the process. As you stumbled back from the low hanging lantern you could hear a set of footsteps making their way up the stairs to your room.

"You're awake" Ranboo sighed, a look of relief etching it's way onto his face "I got worried and couldn't sleep so I went out and got decorations for your house, and I also moved all of your things over here as well"

"Thank you" you mumble to him as you begin your trek down the stairs. Trying to think about 'The Egg' or most of what had happened last night made your brain feel like static.

Upon reaching the ground floor of your house you noticed all of your items were in chests and barrels. Great. Steak for breakfast it is. You looked at the hotbar floating around you and pressed on the slot with the steak. Turning your attention to the large glass windows on the far back wall you noticed a small table Ranboo had set up with three chairs around it. As you took your seat Ranboo came back down the stairs holding ender eye in his arms.

He took his seat across from yours and you both sat in silence, enjoying the warmth of the others presence. Once you had finished your steak you started tapping on your wristband trying to call Tubbo. As soon as you pressed the call button a loud static could be heard through the device, making the headache you had grow even worse. You groaned as you pressed the end call button and looked over to Ranboo who was already tapping away at his wristband.

-------------

"Is it common for wristbands to break" you asked listening to the outgoing call chime

"Not really, but Tommy managed to break his so it's not impossible. I have no clue how yours broke though. I mean it could've been from the lava but it seems unlikely. We could ask Sapnap or George since they've been here the longest b-" Ranboo was interrupted by the chime of Tubbo answering the call

"Ranboo not this again, I told you y/n would be fine. They. Are. Sleeping. Stop being so paranoid big guy" Tubbo's tired voice spoke through the small speaker. It didn't surprise you that Ranboo had gotten so worked up, he was an overythinker and had a reputation of calling both you and Tubbo for late night comfort.

"Morning Tubbo" you said, giving Ranboo a teasing look. Although you knew it wasn't out of character for him to be worried, you weren't going to let that stop you from teasing him for the next few hours.

Ranboo looked down at his wristband, a light purple blush dusting the white side of his face as he began to speak to Tubbo. "We called to see if you wanted to hang out today"

"Erm- I can but I promised Tommy that we'd hang out today"

"Tommy?"

"Um yeah y/n, Tommy, he's one of my best friends aside from you and Ranboo"

"It's fine he can come too if he wants. I was thinking we could just decorate y/n's house" Ranboo said, looking to you for confirmation on the plans.

"Sounds good to me. Tommy and I are supposed to meet at his house so if you guys want you can meet us there"

"Sounds like a plan, let's get going small fry" you spoke standing from your chair at the table

"We'll see you there Tubbo, bye" Ranboo sighed

"BYE, SEE YOU THE-"

"Don't call me small fry" Ranboo said a small smile playing at the corner of his mouth. He placed ender eye on the ground before standing and stretching.

"I'll call you whatever I want, small fry" you spoke, a teasing tone present in your voice

"Oh? I'm small? Your tiny compared to me"

"Yeah right your like two inches taller than me tiny"

"I'm 7'6 actually, Mrs. 7'3"

"Whatever small fry, let's get going, we're gonna be late"

"See you know I'm right, admit it n/n I'm soo much taller than you"

"Yeah. Right. Sooo much taller than me your practically the same height as Bad" you spoke sarcastically, rolling yours eyes at him as you walked towards the door

"Ha ha very funny" he spoke joining you as you walked outside

"Anyways since we're going to meet Tommy do you mind telling me a bit about him"

"Oh yeah, well Tommy is really loud and obnoxious most of the time, but once you get to know him he can be a really cool guy."

And with that you and Ranboo set out towards Tommy's house. Ranboo told you many stories about Tommy and some of the things he and Tommy had done together. You weren't sure how you felt about him just yet but you hoped he was just as funny as he was in the stories.

412 words
I was planning on doing several updates on my birthday (March 22) but may or may not have accidentally deleted all three of them...