20-Snapped

You shook your head in agreement as Ranboo continued to gaze out of the shops windows. In that short moment a sort of agreement settled between the two of you as you began to file away more information about Dream to add to your 'Dream Journal' later.
____________

(Tw: gore, death, and violence for all of the chapter after the ✰*ೃ ✰*ೃ)

The rest of day passed by quickly, and you didn't see Tommy again after he left the ice cream shop. Instead of going back to the prison you had gone home to write and plan about what to do concerning dream. It was hard deciding what to do at first since he could revive the dead, but after a few minutes(over an hour) of mulling it over in your head, you decided what to do.The what part of the plan became quite simple to you, but the when and how we're still undecided.

It wasn't until late in the afternoon, when the sun had begun to dip down until it was kissing the horizon, that you had even noticed time had passed. Your stomach had started growling, now beckoning for your attention after skipping out on lunch. You put your things away quickly on their designated shelf before heading down stairs to prep a quick lunch/dinner.

As you placed a potato into the now lit fireplace a knock sounded on your door, followed by a muffled 'its me Ranboo'. You yelled out a come in as you placed a few red coals next to your cooking meal.

"Hey sorry I got back so late. I took Colored Pencil out to a field and we played for a little while." Ranboo excused as he shook the snow from his coat. "I also dropped by Hannah and Puffy's store to grab something."

You turned around questionably before spotting a small box in Ranboo's hand. "What did you get. If you can tell me that is."

A small smile curved the edge of his lips as he spoke "It's a gift for you. An anniversary present of some sorts since the wedding was supposed to be today."

A strange feeling thrummed away at your heart as you eyed the small box in Ranboo's hand. A hardly noticeable smile graced your features as Ranboo handed you the gift.

"I was gonna get Tubbo something too, but he said he just wanted more emeralds so I gave him those." You nodded along as Ranboo spoke, fingers tracing the dark green ribbon tied around the gift.

You plucked at the ends of the ribbon, undoing the bow on top to allow you access inside. Ranboo watched you carefully as you lifted the lid of the box. When your features lit up at the gift within, his heart began thudding steadily in his chest aswell.

"A hair pin?" You asked as you took the gift from it's packaging. (Check photos attached to the chapter ^^)

"Not only a hair pin. The 'jewel' in it is an enderpearl" he spoke as he tapped a finger onto the gem within the pin.

"It's captivating, truly, I love it ran. Thank you." You spoke as you ran your fingers over the details of the pin. Feeling each and every groove of the object as if somehow you could find the words to describe the fluttering feeling pooling in your gut if you traced it's details long enough.

"I hoped you'd like it, but I also got it as a precaution. Incase anything ever goes wrong just throw it and it'll teleport you away from danger." He smiled at you gently as you placed it back in it's box.

"I'll wear it with me always. Starting tomorrow that is." You both chuckled at your statement as the sounds of sizzling food caught your attention.