8-Violence

No. That's impossible, you had left that place, you were home now. It couldn't get to you here. Right?

--------------

You shook your head to clear it before you got ready for the day. Once you were dressed and well groomed you stepped out of your front door. There was a slight breeze today making the tundra seemingly even colder than usual, but it didn't bother you. The orangish red blood that ran through your veins was enough to keep you warm, even in the snow. A few crows fluttered above you as they made their way to Phil's home. The birds were most likely on their way to wake Phil as they did every morning. The snow had begun falling, meaning you would have to remind Phil or Techno to dust off the crops. In the distance you could hear Carl neighing, and the zombie villagers grumbling in their boats.

You stepped to the right of your door setting your pace for the nether portal. Today would be the first time you'd wonder alone since arriving here, but you needed to find Karl, and you needed to do it alone. Once you were near the nether portal you could see the purple particles sizzling near the center, signaling someone teleporting through it.

Ranboo stepped through the portal, though he seemed a bit off. His arms lay almost lifeless to his side as he started walking back to his home. It was almost as if he hadn't seen you, which was impossible since you were nearly his height and half of your body was a bright, glowing, orange.

"Ranboo?" You called out to him, but he just kept moving on "Ranboo." You fell in stride beside him as he walked almost aimlessly. He looked over to you momentarily before mumbling something to himself in a foreign language and continuing on.

Perhaps you wouldn't get to explore the smp today.

"Haha Ranboo very funny" you nudged him in the shoulder and he halted for a split second. "Ok knock it off now Ranpoo" you spoke with a huffed laugh. Ranboo didn't stop, he didn't even look your way as he walked towards his house.

"Ranboo dude seriously, stop it." You said stern, stopping in your tracks. He continued to ignore you though, stopping for a moment to eat a potato before walking on. "D-did I do something wrong. If I did i- im sorry, but please don't ignore me" you nudged him slightly harder this time making him stumble slightly.

He turned to you, both of his eyes were the same emerald green as his right one normally was. His hand lifted, clicking on his hotbar to retrieve his axe. You stumbled back as Ranboo lifted his axe and robotically swung forward.

The bitter taste of betrayal filled your mouth as you too tapped the axe on your hotbar. This wasnt the Ranboo you knew, but that was the same sentence you had kept telling yourself when your best friend had poured water on you for the first time. Until you were able to get Ranboo to speak to you, you would have to speak the same language being spoken to you

and that language was violence.

------------

(Tw: mild gore)

You jumped out of the way just as Ranboo lunged towards you. He moved almost robotically, not registering when you moved out of the way and tried to crit the area you had been standing in. Your plan was to just barely injure him so he would stop with this foolishness, you swung your axe forward just as he lurched at another empty spot, barely scraping the skin on his forearm. As soon as your diamond axe made contact with his skin his body sprung into serious motion, now set on defending himself rather than scaring you off.

He grabbed the head of your axe just as you were pulling it back to you, swinging the sharp object to the ground several feet from the two of you. Oh no. You dodged his attacks to the best of your abilities, trying to retrieve your axe. You didn't want to seriously injure Ranboo since he was your friend, but the way this fight was looking you may just have to.

Just before you could grab your axe he jumped onto you, sending you face first into the snow. The white frost melting onto your already heating skin, sending pain throughout your body making your skin heat faster.

Ranboo sat up, positioning himself so he was pinning your arms down with his legs. He lifted his axe, shifting it to hit your neck. Panic rose throughout your body as you felt his weight shift above you. You could feel the heat rushing to your skin, melting the snow around you.

That's it. The heat.

Instead of panicking or trying to kick Ranboo off of you, you allowed your body to go slack. Closing your eyes, you focused on sending all of the heat in your body to your hands and arms. The warmth ran rapidly, caressing every muscle and tendon in your arms before wrapping itself around your fingers to the palm of your hand. Your hands alone had to be at least 350°f, that should be enough.

(Tw)
You raised your palms to Ranboo's calves, burning holes into his clothes before melting the skin under your palms.
(Tw end)

He lept back, dropping the axe next to your head, and grabbed his upper calves. You sat up and grabbed the netherite axe he had dropped, aiming it loosely towards the cowering boy infront of you. You watched him carefully as he lifted his pants over the burns you had given him, his eyes filling with tears as he tried his best to tend to his wounds.

No tears fell from his eyes however, just before they could he fell back into the snow, body going limp with pain. You dropped his axe and staggered over to him. Tears welled your eyes as you fell down beside the unconscious boy.

'what happened to him? Why was he trying to hurt me? Why did he ignore me? Did I do something to upset him? Why else would he hurt me.. what did I do?'

"What happened to you two" a concerned voice spoke from infront of you. You barely lifted your head to see a worried Philza "y/n what happened?"

"He tried- He tried to attack me" you spoke truthfully, voice constricted from the sobs you were holding in, as molten tears ran down your face you stood weakly "I didn't want to hurt him Phil"

"No no of course you didn't" he spoke soothingly, gazing over at one of his crows as it not at its head. He wrapped his arms around you "It's ok, we'll patch him up. He'll be fine n/n"

You returned the hug as best you could without putting your hands on Philza, still trying to cool off after what just happened.

"Do you know why he was trying to hurt you?" Phil leaned over taking the thin boy in his hands before walking back towards the cabins.

"No I- I probably did something to upset him but I can-"

"There's no need to worry about that now, we just need to make sure both of you will be ok. We can talk to him about it after he's been mended"

You gave Phil a quick nod, walking over to the two axes that lay in the snow. You picked both of them up and placed Ranboo's into your satchel with utmost care.

538 words
Tried a bagel for the first time two days ago, and oh boy.

I need a little bit of help from you guys on officially deciding wilbur's animal side. I was thinking about making him an ant eater out of spite but decided against it since that wouldn't make sense (but he literally had segx with a salmon and had a fox son so idk what makes sense anymore), so I was thinking of thin and nimble animals and came up with three. Ferret, otter, and fox. (If you have any better ideas lmk but I do wanna stick with thin and nimble cause it reminds me of wilbur)

I'm on the fence about the fox one though because I want everyone to be a different type of animal and obviously Fundy's gonna be the fox.