bye.

Hello my dear readers.

I would like to apologize for my stalling on this not so wonderful news. I've been putting it off because, in truth, I didn't want to lose all of the people who enjoyed reading in-between. I know that currently I don't have any other stories avaliable to read but I have about 14 in the works right now so things have been hectic. So if you'd like to follow along and read whatever little storied I put out here I'd appreciate it.(I have a lot of mcyt ones as well as a few mha ones. I also have one mumza and Phil story in the works that's heart wrenching.)

Having said all of that let's get to the news.

I'm discontinuing in-between.

There I said it. For anyone wanting any reasoning as to why I'm leaving this story unfinished, it's simple really, ranboo is gay. Since he came out I've felt mildly uncomfortable continuing the story, but I did anyways. Eventually I started falling out of the story and liking writing it less and less.

So it, as everything does, has come to an end. I'm sorry.

I am not going to stop writing though, and to prove that(and hopefully pique your interest enough to follow along) here is a snippet from a story I'm working on.

The way in which we die. A Tommy xreader

The light went as quickly as it came. She had been walking, like she always was. It had scared her at first, pupils straining to adjust to the light. She squinted in the direction of the flash of brightness until it dissipated from her sight.

It struck a strange feeling within her. One of fear, of curiosity, and of complete confusion. She had started to become more and more sure that there was no light at the end of this tunnel, but now, all of a sudden, it had just shown itself to her.

She stumbled forward blindly, vision clouded by the small specks of light that became brighter every time she blinked.

She walked forward for a moment waiting for her vision to clear of the small specks, and when it didnt, she ran.

Then she tripped.