21-Wake up

But where were they taking you?
___________

(Tw:gore)

Your body fell slack eventually due to the cold chilling your appendages and the pain caressing the tendons of your muscles. Tears trickled down your face slowly as the two soulless doubles continued to repeat the same sentences.

They were right, you had realized. If you had stayed away from Karl, stayed in the in-between, none of this would be happening. Now, thanks to your incompetence, Ranboo was dead and your beloved pet is aswell. You can only imagine how far the vines have spread by now, to Tubbo's cottage where he and Micheal sleep, or to Tommy's dirt shack where he surely had been snoring peacefully.

"It is very upset with you. It is very upset with us. It wants us to suffer, due to your incompetence. We will not have that, but you will." The shell to your right spoke as they halted in the snow. You were now surely far from civilization.

You knew what they had meant. The 'it' they were speaking of was the in-between itself. The unseen being you had never had the displeasure of conversing with.

A light glowed brightly from above you as you stared at your feet. Your eyelids threatened to close for good, fluttering lowly, but you fought the urge settling on tracing the details of your boots with your eyes. You tried to roll your head backwards on your shoulders to look up at the glowing light to no avail. Your head felt like a boulder, slumping low between your shoulders.

The hollow shells of yourself dropped your arms, flinging you into the snow below. Now your head unwillingly looked to the sky. To your surprise there was no light cascading down from the sky. It was now you noticed that the light had actually been coming from the snow itself. A steady and warm glow surrounded you where you had been thrown in it.

The two shells looked beyond you to something out of your peripherals. Their faces showed no emotions, cast in the same neutral way they had been when you had first seen them in Ranboo's home. Your body ached at the thought of your friend, you wanted to throw up as the sound of his neck snapping ricocheted within your mind.

"Get up" It spoke to you. Your body quivered at it's tone as you willed the concrete to dissolve from your limbs and allow them to become pliable again. Slowly your will worked, making your fingers crack away at the stone upon the tips of them until your whole arm was free of the pinpricking sensation. Then before you knew how, you were standing upright, face to face with a white face mask. The mask was void of any color, white eyes glowing brightly as they stared at you. The curves of the mask were shaped into that of a face, presumably the same curves of the being that wore it. The face was that of a strangers to you, the emotionless expression making it look almost hostile in your current situation.

"You have wrong us y/n. We treated you with love and kindness, and you left us." It spoke. Words of sadness sounding plain as they were void of emotion.

"You killed my friend and my pet. You trapped me within the walls of your marble castle. I longed for nothing more than to leave the place that made me feel as if I were nothing. And when I finally did, you still managed to take everything I had." You spat at it, words laced with venom as your hands started shaking. "And for that I will take your whole world from you."

"Your friends were merely obstacles. They were poisoning your brain, so we simply, destroyed, those obstacles. But if you wish to try and avenge those, people, then you shall. What will one little loss on our behalf be anyways when we have so many of you?" It spoke before pulling it's sword from it's sheath. "You have been nothing more than an inconvenience anyways."

You looked around for a weapon as it readied it's sword. Before it had a chance to lung at you, you spotted a small dagger hidden along one of your replicas bodies. You snatched it from them in a haste as it lunged towards you with inhuman speed.

You barely managed to dodge their attack as they turned around and readied for another. You aimed your dagger towards their sword as they lunged at you once again. Their sword caught on your dagger as you twisted your hand in a way that made their wrist bend uncomfortably. They dropped their sword into the glowing snow as you brought your dagger forward towards their gut. It stepped back in staggered steps as you followed it closely with your blade.

They tripped your forwards with their foot as you tried you plunge your dagger within their gut. You landed on your knees with a grunt. It picked it's sword up out of the snow before grabbing the fabric of your shirt. It was now that you noticed your lack of armour. Hadn't you put it on earlier? Fear pulsed through your veins as they drug you to your feet. You kicked out at them to no avail as they aligned their sword with your gut before pushing forward with great force.

Your screams escaped you as the pain made the lower half of your body numb. You looked into the mask before bringing one of your hands up to pull it from your killers face. The person behind it stunned you as you stared into the eyes of-

You gasped as you sat up. Sweat beaded on your forehead and arms. You wiped tears from your eyes as your hands shook at the shock of adrenaline running through your veins.

You looked around hastily, you were in your house, on your couch. Colored Pencil slept silently on the rug infront of your couch, next to the fireplace. Everything was silent, your house was warm and safe. You looked out of the large windows near the back of your house, heart thrumming at the thought that your nightmare would show true.

Nothing. Zombies and skeletons roamed the clearing behind your house as snow fell gently onto the ground. Everything was fine, you were fine. Your breathing slowed as you stood from your couch. Just one last thing you needed to check.

You decided to forgo your armour in favor of the coat Phil had given you to wear in the tundra. You also grabbed the hair pin that Ranboo had given you and placed it in your pocket for easy access.

The snow tickled your face as you stepped through the fresh sheet of it on the ground. You had come to be less bothered by the burning sensation that came after the snow fell along your body. It was strange at first since you couldn't remember having experienced snow before, but now your arms and face were lined with tiny dots resembling that of freckles many people on the smp had.

You knocked on Ranboo's door before opening it and letting yourself in. He was surely asleep at this time of night. You shook of the snow on your coat and hung it up in the entrance to his home before making your way upstairs. Ranboo was sat on his bed, looking out of one of the windows facing away from your house. You knocked gently on the wall next to the stairs as his head turned to you.

He said nothing but smiled at you as you walked over to his bed. "Why are you still up ran?"

He laughed gently at your words before turning his gaze towards the windows once more. "I could ask you the same thing."

"Nightmare s'all" you spoke truthfully as you gently wrapped your arms around his torso. Ranboo returned the gestured gently as you leaned into his shoulder.

"Me too y/n, me too."

1345 words (not proofread)
I hate the holiday season... ITS SI FRICKIN STRESSFUL 😭

anyways just wanna point out that while the in-between and y/n were fighting that her doppelgangers we're just standing there like 🧍🏻🧍🏻 s'funny to me lmao(also come up with good nicknames for colored pencil pls cause I still haven't changed cp and I need to)