11-Tired Hug

Instead of taking your rage out on the people who angered you, you carefully picked Tubbo up, bridal style, in your arms and made your way back to Snowchester.

-----------

One week,

That's how long it had been since Tommy died. One whole week of crying, and screaming, and doing anything you could to distract Tubbo from the disaster infront of him.

Ranboo and Tubbo had gone to the funeral the day after Tommy's death while you stayed back to pack some of Tubbo's things. Ranboo and you had both agreed it would be best for Tubbo to stay with both of you while he was healing.

Screaming.
(Two days after Tommy died)

Two days after Tommy died Phil and Techno approached you. They wanted you to join some type of underground syndicate group they had formed. Ranboo and Niki we're also with them, so you decided to go along with it. Once you were all in the secret headquarters of the syndicate a conversation arose. You didn't bother to listen to it, as your thoughts were more focused on Tubbo, but once the conversation switched to Tommy you were all ears.

"I hate being the one to give you this type of new" Ranboo spoke scratching the nape of his neck "but Tommy he- he was killed, by Dream"

Philza looked over to Technoblade before the both of them burst into laughter. That set a fire under you, you knew they believed Ranboo, so it wasn't a matter of 'oh we thought you were joking' it was more of a matter of 'nobody cares that dream killed a child lol'. You stood up and slammed your fist down onto the table catching their attention and startling the four people in the room. You took one deep breath in before releasing all of the built up emotions onto the two men infront of you.

Crying.
(The night if Tommy's death)

The first night was more than rough.
You had let Tubbo have your bed while you slept on the floor, so he would be comfortable while staying with you. His quiet sniffles woke you from your half asleep state as colored pencil shifted nervously at the foot of the bed.

You lifted your head and placed it on the edge of the bed before whispering out a tired "Tubbo?"

His sniffles stopped almost immediately and his breath became almost steady as he slowly rolled over to face you. His eyes were puffy and red in the white moonlight that cascaded through your windows. He sniffled a few times before he wordlessly reached out towards you, tears pricking the edges of his eyes. You quietly climbed into the bed beside him and hugged him with all the energy your tired body could muster.

"I'm here Tubbo, it's gonna be okay."

Smile.
(Seven days after Tommy died)

You had one goal today, one goal, and that was to make Tubbo smile. Ranboo was the one who suggested that the two of you try to at least make him smile. Even a little fake sideways smile would make the two of you feel like you were getting somewhere.

So now the two of you were standing in a field, a very large and open flower field to be exact. Ranboo and you had started walking aimlessly, while the two of you came up with ways and gifts that would bring a smile to your friends face.

"Wait!! What about emeralds, we know how much he likes those. Especially to use in trades"

"That could work but I think something more personal would be better"